CBD Autoflowering, Mixed Seed Test!

CBD FIRE

Hi there, thanks for viewing my first ever journal. I would appreciate any help and advice and also will be giving my personal tips. Below I will list the seeds I will be using thanks. As for ommorow I will be ordering some seeds.

Green house cbd lemon haze autoflowering. I chose this strain due to it being a all rounder what I'm looking for kind of in smell and the haze heritage. I want to eat this strain lol.

Dinafem industrial autoflower cbd. Just because it has a heavy indica side too it. Good for insomnia.

Dinafem og kush cbd auto flower. Let's see what happens with this one.

Compassion lime autoflower cbd. Defently a strain for me to taste. Yes it has the Californian orange heritage, mixed with the sour diesel, you can see a high lemon terpene strains above, this will be something different.

Please tell me if I should replace any of thease strains wit something better in terms of quality and medical benefits. This needs to be done quick as in the next 48 hours I will be ordering. Time is an issue that's why I'm rushing into a cbd autoflower. Once I have some decent stash. I will be defently trying atleast 10 feminised seeds from many breeders. Lets get this finished first.

I will be keeping everyone updated on every move I make. :Namaste: :thanks: :welcome::welcome::hug::goof::yahoo::hippy:

Everybody is welcome and please reply with what ever comes in your brain. Don't think before you speak otherwise doing that will make me less of your friend loll. Yes I went crazy with them avators. Wait till you see my photos lol.

Also yes all seeds will be grown under my new 315 watt cmh in a 1.2 X 1.2 tent.

Using air pots with organic soil.

Lady birds as pest buster

Keeping it simples, also a god carbon filter.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom