Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

So I went with 1/4 strength for seedlings that my bottle of nutes recommended so about .25 mil per liter and fed them .... but all looks well ! just waiting for roots to hit my res !

just doing a small update ... things still going slow but both plants are doing good so far!

420-magazine-mobile1816490630.jpg

420-magazine-mobile495827955.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1958361340.jpg

been feeding them AN SG at .25 ml/L

OK perfect I'll do a double check tonight after work and make the call then !! ..
thanks for all your help Pennywise !! I really appreciate it !

Can't wait to see your scogging action :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah man I'm hoping it goes well ... being my first grow it's all new to me but with hempy and scrog it supposed to be somewhat easy hahah ... my next grow will have my cbd plants so I'm ok with making mistakes on these 2 ... so If I keep my expectations low then I can't be too upset if I only get a small amount off these guys hahah;-)

Yeah man I'm hoping it goes well ... being my first grow it's all new to me but with hempy and scrog it supposed to be somewhat easy hahah ... my next grow will have my cbd plants so I'm ok with making mistakes on these 2 ... so If I keep my expectations low then I can't be too upset if I only get a small amount off these guys hahah;-)
Once you go through the process, each stage of growing,it becomes almost second nature! It looks like you have a good feel for the plants so I'm sure you'll do fine . plus a gram of homegrown is worth 5 off the street in my mind so a small yield ain't too much to be worried about .

Yeah exactly ... I grew up in a small farm Town and I was lucky that my highschool offered horticulture as a class ... took 5 years of it the went to school for viticulture ( wine grape growing ) and winery operations .. plus had an acre garden my whole childhood ... growing plants under the sun is easy ... in a tent is a little different hahah

Oh you got it in the bag, with all that relevant experience? Lol your off to a better start then most!

Oh you got it in the bag, with all that relevant experience? Lol your off to a better start then most!
lmao I wouldn't go that far but yeah lol I just wanna do this right ...especially when it comes to my medicine ... the tent can really only support 2-3 plants so every bit of space counts ... but with my limit of 8 plants I really wanna a mother/veg tent ... I haven't even got a grow under my belt but I'm planning on expanding already hahahah

Lol for sure man, that's the way of the 420 mag cult XD im kind of in the same boat as you actually .

I think you'll get a great harvest, just take it easy, remember these plants are super resilient and don't be afraid to ask questions!

I see you have one of the best following your grow closely so I'm sure it'll all work out .

pennywise has helped me out a bunch already for sure !! I even noticed that he was nominated for motm ...I tried to vote but need 50 posts !! ...I can see why he's nominated !!

No doubt, I did a lot of research years ago and remember him being everywhere back then too, almost the stuff of legends that PW .

Well I'll help you get your posts up by bantering with you Lol, feel free to write all over my journal if you want too lol it's like turning 18 getting past that 50 post mark

Look under the leaves very closely, that spotting looks like spider mite damage.
And it's mites ...and I believe powdery mildew ...:-(

so I used an old trick of 1 tsp of dish soap to 500ml of water and sprayed them down ...used this back in horticulture class as a make do spray ...anything else I can do ?

Alcohol and water 1:9 mix, you can add a few drops of dishsoap. Won't harm the plants and will kill mites. Just have to spray every 3 days or so to get any new hatches as they occur. I use neem oil to spray for mites.

Back
Top Bottom