Rant - A bragging phenomena that thwarts real learning

Oh and GF I like that "What am I gonna do with all this pot? My friends are gonna be real happy" sharing is caring and anything you produce is straight up medicine they will be so fortunate mmmmmm Hugs to you both eh!

This is one month I wish I was there for sure lol light on meds but not all is lost for me. I am considering harvesting my Deep Chunkolate Auto , it was the only indoor plant I have that I pollinated over a month ago now the seeds are falling out of it so before I lose nice seeds I wanna chop her down. She made nice dark seeds in just over 4 weeks. When the deed is done I will post harvest pics. Cheers GF! Hugs to all!

ok cool thank you. it about 2ft give or take and deff bushy. I used a 3 gallon pot. I didnt know to only give it veg nutes I pretty much have been using the schedule on the general organics grow box so i switched to bloom nutes a little over a week ago. any other way to tell when its ready besides the trichs? I only have an 8x magnify and Im not sure if thatll be strong enough. heres what its looking like.
image12152.jpg
image12153.jpg

I use Gh. Nutes I just started some autos only use veg nutes??

Back
Top Bottom