re-circulating topfeed drip hydro set up- max feeding schedule using growzilla

Alkhemist

greets all!

this is my first top feed drip hydro setup (have used nft and flood and drain in the past) i am using clay balls and have a big bud x super skunk #1 flavour in a top feed drip system.. the buckets are 15 litre buckets and have a 30 litres of water/nutes in my res, using growzilla/nitrozyme(will move into budzilla+headmaster for flowering cycle) for veg cycle.. im amping around 1.9 ec/19cf(approx 5mls of nute per litre of water=130mils or so) and have around 21 degrees celcius in res temp. i was going to up to around 2.4ec/24cf for flowering cycle(approx 150/160mils per full res-30litres). basically, im after info on the max push(=nutes) i can use for the WHOLE cycle, from 1st week rooted cutting, to last week flowering plant. obviously the plant will let us know what it thinks of the nute mix at any given time but im keen to push it to max whilst still maintaining a good balance for the plant.. so any info on feeding schedules would be most welcome, for this strain esp.(or similar strain)

regards

hey mate I am wondering if you could help me? I'd like to build a top feed drip system like your self. I have a 1.4x1.4 x 2m high grow lush tent and a 600 watt mh/hps light kit. How many plants do you think would go in there? thanks

hey mate I am wondering if you could help me? I'd like to build a top feed drip system like your self. I have a 1.4x1.4 x 2m high grow lush tent and a 600 watt mh/hps light kit. How many plants do you think would go in there? thanks

3-4 imho.

ONE.

>>>im after info on the max push(=nutes) i can use for the WHOLE cycle, from 1st week rooted cutting, to last week flowering plant.

here was my feeding schedule for my 20 ouncer ace of spades @.5. Always error on the low side of ppm.

veg clone: 400ppm
weeks 4 to 9 in veg: 600ppm
weeks 1-2 in flower: 850ppm
Weeks 3-5 in flower: 1000ppm
weeks 6-8 in flower: 1300ppm
week 9 1000ppm
then flush for 3 days

Your asking for trouble if you don't follow the manufacturers feed schedule. I can already tell you that your gonna burn them. Less is more my friend. It's not about how much u can force feed the plant. It's about giving the plant what it wants when it wants it. It's all a balance man and with experience you will learn to
Hear what she's telling you. Look at her color, her leaf thickness and feel, is there any leaf curl, burnt tips, vegetation discoloration or die off? Seriously dude, your looking at her all wrong. Think about how u would feed a baby. Would you force feed it? No, so don't treat your girls like that. Feed em when they cry.

Back
Top Bottom