Michael23SA

420 Member
I’m not sure is this is ready to be harvested or not
FCB712BB-4D97-4AB7-ADDD-3C47288E607D.jpeg
FCB712BB-4D97-4AB7-ADDD-3C47288E607D.jpeg
463B0115-40DE-4349-AEC9-39F736F2EFF1.jpeg
463B0115-40DE-4349-AEC9-39F736F2EFF1.jpeg
C8B2223E-0395-43A3-B1E1-A0679056DF4D.jpeg

The trichomes are milky, non have started browning yet. I’ve tried looking online for when the best harvest time is but a lot of the information conflicts so I’m not sure when to harvest. And yeah I’m from South Africa growing Malawi Gold
Cool I'm down in cape town. Personally I'd take a Malawi down as soon as the ambers show up on the flowers. Thats just personal but I find that's the best way to get the most out of a Malawi or similar. Amber tends to kill that clear soaring high in my opinion.

Got some pics through a magnifying glass
Cool. I recon at least 10 days away. I don't see any Amber, I'd say 2 thirds milky and a third clear. When you spot an Amber or two dotted in amongst your milky ones that's when I chop. Like a % or max 5% Amber.but again it's personal choice. Do you like to get high, stoned or a mix? I like to be high and not stoned hence I harvest at max thc.

Maybe get a few more answers. Some of the local saffers should be happy to give some opinions too. @Smeegol @Strainyourbrain , @Peter Green @Carmen Ray @Tabenf what do you guys recon?
I recon if you're running low on smokable weed, it'll be worth a chop but otherwise I'd leave it a bit longer, like @Lerugged said, at least another 10 days in the hope that she'll pack on a bit of weight too. ...if you need weed, maybe just chop off a branch or two :idea:

@Michael23SA Hey whatsupp :passitleft:I've also got a plant that looks just about done but, upon closer inspection, still has clear trics. I've taken a very small branch off 3 days ago and am looking forward to at least tasting what she tastes like. I've got some dried and cured smokable weed but not nearly as stinky as what's goin on now. Good luck on your harvest!

Back
Top Bottom