Ready to harvest?

@Michael23SA Hey whatsupp :passitleft:I've also got a plant that looks just about done but, upon closer inspection, still has clear trics. I've taken a very small branch off 3 days ago and am looking forward to at least tasting what she tastes like. I've got some dried and cured smokable weed but not nearly as stinky as what's goin on now. Good luck on your harvest!
I’m considering of cob curing this batch, might have a sneaky smoke from some of its early harvest

Some photos of when it first started budding
3992AAB9-844B-4886-9ADC-A7C34F9A7FE1.jpeg
C43F4CA2-EDD2-414C-9ED6-66FA52B73445.jpeg
22C65615-207E-4748-AEE5-4AAAF0BD4466.jpeg
85ECD427-8936-4ECD-A439-E9A99D08D6F3.jpeg
0B43B794-D769-4E47-91C8-92201009940B.jpeg

Hey @Michael23SA :welcome: awesome looking sativa man! :snowboating: Nothing like the African sun! I'd agree with all the guys above - give her another 7-10 days and she'll be just right. Good luck, its never easy staying patient near to chop! :ganjamon: Make a grow journal next time you grow, we'd all love to follow along.
Happy growing, Peace

Cool. I recon at least 10 days away. I don't see any Amber, I'd say 2 thirds milky and a third clear. When you spot an Amber or two dotted in amongst your milky ones that's when I chop. Like a % or max 5% Amber.but again it's personal choice. Do you like to get high, stoned or a mix? I like to be high and not stoned hence I harvest at max thc.
This is good information. I am definitely going to follow this thread, thank you. I will need to know these things in some weeks time.

Hi Saffa's.
Hi @Michael23SA nice looking girl there.
I will go with @Lerugged on this one.
I also like a head high with enough energy to still get up and do stuff so for myself I tend to harvest a little earlier than most.
I take some early bud and then take in stages as my wife needs to smoke for pain and to help her sleep. So for her it's late harvest.
:peace:

Yeah I had a pre harvest nug that was really tasty and the high was really uplifting and happy
Ahh so there you go. Now you know how your plant would be if you harvested now.. well it would hopefully be better after a wash, dry and cure. So as more of those trichs get milky the high Will get more depth( difficult to put in words) and be fuller.. the high should also keep you up for the longer (legs) . Going over to more Amber than a few usually mellows the smoke out more. And then over to even more Amber I just get a sort of meh high. (I'm high but I don't enjoy it) .
Again this is all just my preference. You could leave one or two buds on when you do your main harvest and let them get some more amber and see for yourself what yours prefer. This is especially useful if you plan to grow the plant again next season but good knowledge anyway. I love me a good Malawi. Are they seeds from a seedbank? Collected in malawi or from some of the killer Malawi that sometimes makes it's way onto the market?
I mean to ask if you have more seed of the same strain or a clone? And are you planning to grow the Malawi again?

Ahh so there you go. Now you know how your plant would be if you harvested now.. well it would hopefully be better after a wash, dry and cure. So as more of those trichs get milky the high Will get more depth( difficult to put in words) and be fuller.. the high should also keep you up for the longer (legs) . Going over to more Amber than a few usually mellows the smoke out more. And then over to even more Amber I just get a sort of meh high. (I'm high but I don't enjoy it) .
Again this is all just my preference. You could leave one or two buds on when you do your main harvest and let them get some more amber and see for yourself what yours prefer. This is especially useful if you plan to grow the plant again next season but good knowledge anyway. I love me a good Malawi. Are they seeds from a seedbank? Collected in malawi or from some of the killer Malawi that sometimes makes it's way onto the market?
I mean to ask if you have more seed of the same strain or a clone? And are you planning to grow the Malawi again?
I got the seeds from Malawi when family went there on holiday:goodjob:i have two Malawai plants growing, I’ve decided to only harvest the one ( the one I’ve been sending pictures of ) I am planning on growing it next season Planning on cob curing most of the plant, hopefully all goes well:blunt:

I got the seeds from Malawi when family went there on holiday:goodjob:i have two Malawai plants growing, I’ve decided to only harvest the one ( the one I’ve been sending pictures of ) I am planning on growing it next season Planning on cob curing most of the plant, hopefully all goes well:blunt:
Awesome. Happy for you that you have some good beans. What's up with the other plant? Is it indoors? I imagine it's also flowering? If outdoors I can't see it not flowering unless you are supplying extra light at night? Have a kickass day.

Awesome. Happy for you that you have some good beans. What's up with the other plant? Is it indoors? I imagine it's also flowering? If outdoors I can't see it not flowering unless you are supplying extra light at night? Have a kickass day.
The other plant is outside, it’s budding but the plant was very stressed as the dogs got hold of it, she made a good comeback and is looking strong, but will rather try keep her for a clone plant for next season hope your lady is coming along well:lot-o-toke:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.8 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom