Ready to harvest?

Hmm you will have to take clones now then as she won't keep going in winter like that. She will finish flowering and eventually die. Unfortunately they are only supposed to live one season, drop seeds and die. So unless you have a spotlight you can put on a timer you would have to take a clone now, reveg it indoors over winter and then put it out next summer. Read up a bit about cannabis natural life cycle and it will make sense. Then read up about monster cropping. If you Have more seeds then drop those in the dirt in September for a monster size plant. Yeehaa

I’m not sure is this is ready to be harvested or not
FCB712BB-4D97-4AB7-ADDD-3C47288E607D.jpeg
FCB712BB-4D97-4AB7-ADDD-3C47288E607D.jpeg
463B0115-40DE-4349-AEC9-39F736F2EFF1.jpeg
463B0115-40DE-4349-AEC9-39F736F2EFF1.jpeg
C8B2223E-0395-43A3-B1E1-A0679056DF4D.jpeg
Beautiful dude beautiful.

Hmm you will have to take clones now then as she won't keep going in winter like that. She will finish flowering and eventually die. Unfortunately they are only supposed to live one season, drop seeds and die. So unless you have a spotlight you can put on a timer you would have to take a clone now, reveg it indoors over winter and then put it out next summer. Read up a bit about cannabis natural life cycle and it will make sense. Then read up about monster cropping. If you Have more seeds then drop those in the dirt in September for a monster size plant. Yeehaa
Went and did some research on this, thanks for pointing it out :ganjamon: more and more milk trichomes each day, I’m soooo keen to smoke this. Has anyone done any form of cob curing that has any good tips? I’ve done a lot of research into it but haven’t ever done it:welldone:

Found this lovely plant from in the area I toss my roaches :blunt:
4C6FBCA3-DDD0-4005-B548-52A2ECB263F3.jpeg
image.jpg
Looks like a fun hybrid. Is it showing no signs of sex this late in the season?

Back
Top Bottom