Recommendation for my herbs?

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
Hey guys and gals. I don't want to switch my cannabis growing right now, I'm happy with organic soil. But I just read that I can grow my herbs and spinach for our new greenhouse business up to 3x faster using hydroponics.

I know from reading grow journals there are a lot of different types of systems and that a lot of people make their own. I am hoping some veteran hydropros will chime in here with a recommendation for a small test setup, which type of culture to use and whether to build my own or one that can be ordered online preferably.

Of course I am going to continue to research everything, but I already know that's a deep pool. I want to test this out asap so I can get it into production, so if you do make some suggestions you will definitely see the knowledge put to good use!

:Namaste:

We are a professional service provider for cannabis and other vegetable growers, looking for support and advice for setting up hydroponic stations at home. Yes, cannabis grown hydroponically is known to grow faster and healthier.

You don’t need a complicated set up in the beginning. It is the most economical method for small time growers who have financial and space constraints. Depending on the area you live and what you intend to grow, there are starter kits available in the market. You can build your own too, the internet is full of step by step demo videos or you can consult an expert.

Back
Top Bottom