Red spots

Ganja Munky

Hey ya'll need a lil help here I just started to notice these red small dots on alot of new growth and starting to panic not sure wat it could be so maybe some can enlighten me.

I'm growing outdoors all organic with bag seeds. I'm NOT using ph'd water nor do I check the ph of the soil/runoff. I've been using tap water (don't k now the ph tho)that I've been letting sit out side(cap on the bottle so no contaminates/burping during the day) to get rid of any chlorine. Been using General Organic nutes n their feeding schedule.

Any ideas wat could be ailing my poor girl? Thought using all organic stuff I didn't have to worry about ph? Also haven't been using molasses..could this possibly help with some kind of nute lockout? I'm not real sure if the GO line is microbial but I'm sure our wouldn't hurt....any help would be extremely appreciated!:helpsmilie:

if I knew how to post a pic in a thread I wood but working off my android:peace:

hmm... i wonder if you could upload off a droid??? i have one as well, im gonna have to try it!!! anyways!!!

Whats good GM!!!
Hopefully i can help, I too am growing outdoors this season, it is my second grow so bare with me, now, dont know much about GH Organics, but it doesnt sound like any nute issue, but without photos i cant say for sure. But from experience, do you have or are you spraying it with any pesticides??? I did this and my new growth got burned from it and it grew out all the red and orange dots from the burn!!!

well hope everything works out!!! :goodluck:

And :welcome: to :420: community!!!

:peacetwo:

Thanks astonr420 for your input! As for your droid yea I can upload pics to my gallery, im sure theres a way to do it in a thread as well.

As for the pesticide..no haven't been using any nor do I foliar feed. My girl is about 9 weeks old it's just strange from out of no where the spots came from...

Theres a picture of a leaf with these spots in my gallery if any one wants to take a gander.

you know thats exactly what i had growing on in my Afgoo when i did spray the pesticide on it!!! but i dont know what could have caused yours??? mine did wilt away and die after maybe 3 weeks, now you have me stumped???

SAM_1301.JPG

here is the leaf!!!

and also in order to put your photos on your thread so its here for everybody to see your gonna want to click on that camera icon in the reply
here is a photo of it, i circled the button!!!
photo_to_post.PNG

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom