Reserva Privada Tangie Feminized Photoperiod Grow, Batch 19-TG

So tight and organized...Do you have a top 5 or 10 sativa list? With your years of experience and specific needs, I'd love to hear what strains have worked well for you. I recently tried a sample of my Tangie x Blue Tahoe Cookies. The flavor is amazing! It's so specifically tangerine, it's like nothing else I've ever smoked. I think you'll like it.

So tight and organized...Do you have a top 5 or 10 sativa list? With your years of experience and specific needs, I'd love to hear what strains have worked well for you. I recently tried a sample of my Tangie x Blue Tahoe Cookies. The flavor is amazing! It's so specifically tangerine, it's like nothing else I've ever smoked. I think you'll like it.

Currently, I am using Red Dragon in the morning, and then Triple Cheese in the late afternoon and evening. That's ben working great, but I am coming to the end of both. Those will be replaced by Tangie in the morning, Gorilla Glue in the afternoon/early evening, then Dos-Si-Dos for bed.

My all around favorite two strains are Gorilla Glue and Skywalker OG. They are like the swiss army knifes for me, work for all my moods. Specifically the Reserva Privada Skywalker. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan! I can be happy smoking those two any time of the day. Trainwreck as well. If I could grow three strains and only three, I think those would be the three.

For Sativas, I am fond of Headband, Acapulco Gold, Bubblelicious, Jack Herer, Durban Poison would be my top 5. I'm a nerd, I rate every grow and those are the ones that I always rate the highest.

As for bed time. My absolute favorite is Blackberry. Not a big yielder, but for some reason it is perfect for me. Always get a good night sleep. Otherwise, I'm not big on indicas, they depress me. So unless I am going to go to bed in the next few hours, I don't smoke them. I really like Hybrids like the two I named above, but Sativas chill me out, help me see the bigger picture in a positive way. I know its supposed to make you active, but I don't have that experience at all.

Anway, what about you. Do you have favorites?

Oh for sure. I haven't been growing as long, so naturally, less plants have passed through. For sativas it's Original Sour Diesel in first place. The first time I grew it, I used my own "super soil" along with bottled organics after week 4 of flower. Best cannabis I've ever smoked hands down and it was far from a perfect grow. The synthetic version wasn't even comparable. I love Apollo 11 and I'll be harvesting a single f2 Sat. I have a pack of Mosca's Cindy 99 in cold storage that I can't wait to drop. I've grown Jack Herer once. It was awesome. Sweet lemon and potent too! I love Big Buddha's Blue Cheese. Warm, euphoric and happy come to mind. One specific Misty Kush plant was the best anti-anxiety med I've ever ingested. Better than any benzodiazepine. Just perfect.
I'll be harvesting 2 Copper Chem's in a few weeks. That's Chem 4 x Stardawg. Greenpoint Seeds. My first real chemmy plants and I couldn't be more stoked. I'm hoping the potency is high. The genetic potential certainly is.
Ironically, I have Durban x GG4 by Hazeman that I'm really looking forward to. However, the waiting list is long....lol
:ganjamon: Peace

Nice! Are you subbed in on the Who Let the Dogs Out: Chemdog Comparison thread? Seems like some of what you got going on applies to that, folks would love to see your girls.

Totally Groovy on the Durban X GG4. Let me know how they work. Two of my favorites got stoned and made babies! I'm totally interested to hear how those come up. True story!

PuffPuffPass my friend! :passitleft:

Here is my game plan for the rest of the year. I used to struggled at the holidays. Having a grow pop right at each of the year end holidays keeps me busy enough that I keep positive and wind up with lovely weed to celebrate with!

I know this is totally nerdy, having a spreadsheet... But for me, having a plan and knowing A- I am going to have enough meds B- I am going to have the right kind of meds.

Attachments

• 1564692613277.png
    1564692613277.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 1564692992748.png
    1564692992748.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 60
Ha! @Mj76 , I was just reading up on the various thread, and saw that you are indeed subbed into that thread. Ignore my question dood.

Very groovy looking buds dood! :yummy:

Sitting at Day 75.96 into flower, just days away from chopping these babies down. Most hairs are now amber, none of the trichomes are amber, most of them are now white. I'm shooting for a zippy high, and this is a sativa to begin with, so I'm just waiting for the trichs to be mostly cloudy, a bit of clear, hoping for barely any amber.

They have been on water only for a week and a half. I honestly expected them to be done by now. I've trimmed off just about everything that doesn't have visible sugar on them. I toss that junk. I also had to tie them up about a week ago. As expected (and warned by the breeder), they became lanky, and the buds are super dense and heavy.

They smell wonderful, and are pretty dense. I can't wait to try them. Still a while before they are ready though. I'm planning a week of cracking the jars every 12 hours, then a week of once a day, then finally 2 weeks closed. Of course, there is no way I am going to wait until then to at least try it. I'll put some aside, and cure for only 2 weeks, one week opening twice a day, then a week closed. Hell, if I'm gonna be honest, I'll probably try it right after its been dried, just to get a taste.

Anyway, its been a crazy end of the summer. I've had to travel for week for two weeks, and then moved a kid off to college for a week. Big shout out to my helpers! Couldn't grow without the friends that pitch in and get dirt under their nails.

Hope everyone is enjoying the end of the summer!

Here are the latest pics.

IMG_9700.JPG

IMG_9702.JPG

IMG_9703.JPG

IMG_9706.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9710.JPG

IMG_9712.JPG

IMG_9713.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

A few pics from early this morning, right after the light went out. I posted these over at the FAQ section to help get some validation. They are ready. Again, Im Shooting for a high on the zippy side of things. I shooting for very little amber.

6E03B70A-660D-4413-9223-40BCCCC122DA.png

65DA7D8C-4D53-4775-84EB-7B55E0997544.png

All I got for an update is this picture. Trim, Trim, Trim!

IMG_0159.JPG

Also, I couldn't find my choppers. My tool box was near enough, so I went with these. Worked just fine! :lot-o-toke:

IMG_0162.JPG

When you grabbed your trimmers, realize they are cheap and crappy, and then wip it across the room out of frustration. Note, I was aiming for the trash can.

Seriously, I'd steer clear of these trimmers. The lock constantly engages just about every time you make a snip. ANNOYING AF! I'll stick with the Fiskers.

IMG_0169.JPG

We are 6 days into drying, and they look just about ready to be manicured and put in jars to cure. The stems are very stiff. There still isn't a snap when you bend them. They still kind of bend once you get them over to a point. I generally like to wait until I feel a 'snap', and/or hear it. Its not there yet, but almost!

I've already sample a little nugget. I couldn't resist. The smell sucked me in. For not being cured yet, it tasted damn good. And the high was lovely. Nice and zippy, just what I was shooting for! I will do a weigh in just before they go into the jars. That should give me at least a rough idea of how much I will wind up with. Doing it this way, I'm usually 5% or so close to what the final weight is. It doesn't lose much weight while its in the jars. No where for the remaining moisture to go.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Closing this one out. All three plants together, they yielded 186.02 grams. Honestly, I don't know what other folks get, but I am happy when I average 1.5z per plant. In fact, my ultimate goal is to reduce the number of plants, as I improve my yields. But again, I honestly don't know what I should be getting. All these years, I've just been happy with what I get, pissed when things go wrong and I get much less than an ounce per plant.

As for the finished product.... I was aiming for a zippy high. Scored! I took 2 hits on Saturday morning. Man, talking about shifting gears in a hurry. I went from wondering how I was going to get my broke ass back to loosen up, to getting up and moving, letting the other shit fall into place. I like it. I had a friend try it, his response was it was "Racy". Right up my alley!

Taste is nice. It starts with a nice strong earthy taste, then right at the end of the hit, turns a bit floral. Its fun to smoke, which is half of my goal.

I think I'm going to keep this one in jars and use it for cones and bong hits. I might take a little bit, maybe half an ounce, and do and distill it.

Thats all folks!

Back
Top Bottom