Melbarbiee's Soil Tangie Grow Journal, 2020

melbarbiee

I am growing the Tangie strain from Dr seeds. It is a sativa heavy hybrid (70/30). My seeds are feminized. I have started one seed as a tester, and I will plant my next 2 seeds soon. I started by germinating with the paper towel method. After I germinated for 48 hours the seed was split but no tap root. I had read that typically it has sprouted in 48 hours so I went ahead and planted it. I planted it in potting mix composed of perlite, sphagnum peat moss and humus. I still have not seen any sprout yet (HELP!). I have an LED light set up once it sprouts I will put it under 24 hour light. When that stage is done, I am transplanting them into a 10 gallon fabric planter and it will be moved inside and outside in the natural light. I live in the city so don't wan't it to get stolen and we also have lots of pests, snails, racoons, bunnies, so I would rather just avoid that. As for nutes, I bought megacrop, if anyone wants to weigh in on how to mix it, the nutes is one thing that has been pretty confusing to me.

My set up for my grow (to start), and the super cute collector tin dr seeds sends the seeds in

Attachments

• IMG_5277.JPG
    IMG_5277.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5327.JPG
    IMG_5327.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 98
DAF2DBA1-D9BB-4B78-9DFA-5ED50DCFE3DF.jpeg

normally, if you can’t see the tap root. It probably won’t sprout.

do you plan on growing inside temporarily and do the majority of your growing outside?
Thank you, it looked like the one at the bottom of the pic. That sucks that it was a possibly a dud I wonder if the seed bank warranties them at all. And yes, I'm starting them in until theyre done with the 24 hour light. If it's warm enough then they will be going in and out and using natural sunlight. My roiginal plan was to plant them in the actual ground but theives and pests changed my mind.

thank you! I actually bought mega crop. Can I use these measurements for megacrop too?
Yes, I use MC as well.

Thank you, it looked like the one at the bottom of the pic. That sucks that it was a possibly a dud I wonder if the seed bank warranties them at all. And yes, I'm starting them in until theyre done with the 24 hour light. If it's warm enough then they will be going in and out and using natural sunlight. My roiginal plan was to plant them in the actual ground but theives and pests changed my mind.
The bottom seed in that picture did end up sprouting for me. So it could still miraculously pop up outta there. Have you dug down into the medium to see what the seed is doing?

seedsman has really good customer service. I’m sure you won’t have an issue with them replacing any seeds that didn’t take.

Yes, I use MC as well.

The bottom seed in that picture did end up sprouting for me. So it could still miraculously pop up outta there. Have you dug down into the medium to see what the seed is doing?

seedsman has really good customer service. I’m sure you won’t have an issue with them replacing any seeds that didn’t take.
It was actually dr seeds and it actually lays it out on their site that they don’t refund seeds that won’t germ. That’s great that you’ve grown from one that looked like mine tho that give me hope. I haven’t tried digging yet since it’s only been in for four days (2 germ and 2 in soil) I thought it may be a bit early to do that.

It normally only ever takes about two days to sprout... I’d dig down with my finger very delicately, until you find the seed. If you find a tap root, cover back up with some soil, but very softly. Almost let light through the soil so it sees the light and goes further towards the light. If it’s still a seed then it probably won’t sprout.

It gives you three options to follow. I usually weigh it out before adding to water. (The middle column)

start out at 2 grams per gallon for early veg. increase the weight of the cheap nutrients as the plant gets older. Let your plant tell you if you need to add or decrease. (Darker green lower or keep at the same weight of mc) (lighter green, add mc)

I stand under a waterfall once a week, I bring my own bean bag, I don't bite but slobber a bit.

And I brought 4 party bags of mackerel flavored poofs, even got mr.Penny his own whole one.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ya I've also had seeds that looked ready for the chopping block ms.Mel and they've made it to my grinder cpl months later so rooting for ya....:cheer:and welcome by the way also I do apologise if the other saffa lads get a bit rowdy but they a good bunch of lads... @Lerugged @Strainyourbrain @Rhys777 [USER=332472]@Dkmg01[/USER]

Back
Top Bottom