Rhino Ryder leaf problems

Only very loosly for now with various different testing kits. But all pointing towards it being around 6.5. Used some baking soda in water to level it out. Seems to have worked tho.. vot some limes too incase it goes the other way. Going to get a proper ph test kit when im paid.been reading about ro water too as i window clean so been using that. So anothe reason to use cal mag i suppose as ive taken the cal out the water. Didnt even think of that till i read it.

Only very loosly for now with various different testing kits. But all pointing towards it being around 6.5. Used some baking soda in water to level it out. Seems to have worked tho.. vot some limes too incase it goes the other way. Going to get a proper ph test kit when im paid.been reading about ro water too as i window clean so been using that. So anothe reason to use cal mag i suppose as ive taken the cal out the water. Didnt even think of that till i read it.
Spot on .your learning well mate, your next grow should be a breeze for you .

Spot on .your learning well mate, your next grow should be a breeze for you .

I hope so mate. My next project is not going to be an auto. Got some barneys farm payote cookie and cookie kush waiting to be popped. Have read a lot about the differences between autos and photo type so feel pretty confident about the switch.. im live slap bang in the middle of england

Looks better to me too. :circle-of-love:

Best thing is to get a tester for your water, even those strips, to get an idea of your baseline pH. For example my water is awful, but I don't have any other source but tap, so I just leave it out 12-24 hours before watering/adding nutes and that works for me. And found this advanced nutrients solution that you don't have to adjust the pH for, and that has saved me from some amateur chemist experiments :laughtwo:.

And honestly the leaf color is good, don't think you should be adding anything besides water for the time being. Just check the cotyledons and when those dry up (that's the baby formula for them basically), you are about ready to feed.

Even though it's recommended not to transplant autoflowers, I always start them up in small pots, then get a store bought pre-fertilized soil, and move them into it. By the time they do need food, it's already pre-flower - flowering time.

Everybody develops it's own ways of doing things, take your time and test out and see what works for you and your ladies. :love:

:high-five:

Looks better to me too. :circle-of-love:

Best thing is to get a tester for your water, even those strips, to get an idea of your baseline pH. For example my water is awful, but I don't have any other source but tap, so I just leave it out 12-24 hours before watering/adding nutes and that works for me. And found this advanced nutrients solution that you don't have to adjust the pH for, and that has saved me from some amateur chemist experiments :laughtwo:.

And honestly the leaf color is good, don't think you should be adding anything besides water for the time being. Just check the cotyledons and when those dry up (that's the baby formula for them basically), you are about ready to feed.

Even though it's recommended not to transplant autoflowers, I always start them up in small pots, then get a store bought pre-fertilized soil, and move them into it. By the time they do need food, it's already pre-flower - flowering time.

Everybody develops it's own ways of doing things, take your time and test out and see what works for you and your ladies. :love:

:high-five:

Thank you. Yeah already on the ph strips. Getting some more on payday haha. Is that advanced nutrient called voodoo juice. Lots and lots of people have been telling me this is some amazing stuff.. might look into getting some. Again can thank you all enough for the time you have given me. Will keep updating photos through out her life incase you are want to follow the updates.. :)

Thank you. Yeah already on the ph strips. Getting some more on payday haha. Is that advanced nutrient called voodoo juice. Lots and lots of people have been telling me this is some amazing stuff.. might look into getting some. Again can thank you all enough for the time you have given me. Will keep updating photos through out her life incase you are want to follow the updates.. :)

There's one bottle from them that's called Voodoo Juice, it's beneficial bacteria that's great for roots. The flowering one that I use is called Sensi Bloom.
:Namaste:

I hope so mate. My next project is not going to be an auto. Got some barneys farm payote cookie and cookie kush waiting to be popped. Have read a lot about the differences between autos and photo type so feel pretty confident about the switch.. im live slap bang in the middle of england
You're not a brommy are ya? Lol

Back
Top Bottom