Rich's Coco Lemon Haze Tent Journal 2019

Rich 3033

I got cuttings at the beginning of December and had them under a 250w CFL for 3 weeks. I bought a tent and a 600w HPS and put them into that. This is my 2nd time flowering indoors, 1st with HPS light and 1st with a tent.

I flipped the light schedule to 12/12 on the 30th. I had a problem with the right two plants getting locked out and they didn't drink, the coco stayed wet for a week with no change in pot weight. I flushed on the 7th if Jan but the damage had already been done, they were hidden below the two plants which took over 3/4 of the tent.

All went well until halfway through the flush as i spotted some botrytis on a couple of buds, i decided to harvest the two big plants as only they were effected.

I discarded any mould damaged buds and dried the rest. In the end i harvested 270g from the tent. The buds had a lovely smell of lemons and were very sticky. For a sativa hybrid it effected me more like an indica.

Grow info :
Strain - Lemon Haze
Flower time - 9 weeks
Light - 600w HPS
Medium - Coco - canna professional plus
Plants - 4
Tent - 1m x 1m x 2m
Extraction - none, vents open
Water - Reverse Osmosis
PH 5.5 - 6.2
E.C 1.4 when flowering until flush
Nutrients - Ionic coco bloom, AN cal mag, Moonshine nutrient enhancer, Cannabiogen Delta 9 (delta nueve), Canna PK13-14(wk 4,6), Cannazym, silica for PH up, Canna citric acid for PH down. I added bactohemp once during veg and bactobloom once durung flowering.

Moonshine nutrient enhancer instruct to lower the strength of mineral nutrients by 30%. So instead of feeding to 1.8 E.C i stopped at 1.4. This way I've played it safe and next time i can push them with higher strength nutrient solution.

It's all a learning curve, I'm really happy with this strain and looking forward to smoking her again.

Back
Top Bottom