Richteenvice's Indoor LED Soil Super Lemon Haze Grow Journal - 2015 - Time-Lapse Vid

richteenvice

Dear readers,

this forum and all the lovely people here have already been very helpful to me by sharing so much knowledge on this site :Namaste:
This is my first grow and I would like to share the process with you. I would be very thankful if you have any suggestions or feedback on my experiment.

A few details:

Strain: Super Lemon Haze (got a seedling for free from a local store because I bought all the equipment there)
Bucket size: 20L / 5 gal
Light: Mars Hydro Mars II 400W
Grow room: indoor in apartment, Homebox Evolution 80x80cm / 2.7x2.7 ft
Airflow: 125mm tube fan, 400m3/h with temperature control, sucking air thru a Carbon filter. Small clip-on fan aiming between plant and light.
Soil Mix: Plagron Growmix (pre-fertilized, contains black & white peat moss, peat moss fibre, perlite, worm castings)
Nutrients: none so far, I am planning to use Biocanna Bio Floras at some point
Light cycle: 18/6

The box is in my bathroom, I've built some sort of table for it to sit above the washing machine. My apartment is not very spacious :laughtwo:

I plan on doing a single plant SCROG and to fill the box as much as possible. The plant didn't make much progress in the first 5 days after putting the seedling in the soil. Then I've been abroad for a week, when I came back, it looked healthy and doubled it's size.

I have the feeling I should start some LST immediately to be able to form the plant into a SCROG. Maybe I have even waited too long, what do you think? Better later then never. I've already got a net for the box.
I'm not sure what to do, fimming, cutting, tying? Where to cut?

I guess that it would be quite an inefficient grow if I don't LST the shit out of this baby, right?

Here is a current pic of the plant (day 13)

Timelapse video of the first 12 days of the seedling: 's video - Sequence 02 | Vidme :geek:

more pics:
Day 1

Day 13

Other thoughts:
My water schedule until now was this:
day 1: 1,5l (initial watering)
day 2: 0,5l (seemed dry)
day 3: 0,5l (omg I have no idea what I'm doing does it need more water?)
day 7: 0,5l (guy from the growshop told me not to overwater it and to wait for some days, seemed like a good idea)
day 12: 0,5l

Can I improve on that? from what I've understood, it is good to give the plant much water, but not too often. Always let it dry up. I always water the soil, no water touches the plant.

There was a heat wave in the week I started, sometimes the daytime temp in the box reached 32°C / 89.5°F. Now that it got much cooler I have daytime temperatures of 28°C / 82,5°F and night temperatures of 24,5°C / 76°F.

The plant grew so much that it now is very near the LEDs, do you have experience on the minimum distance for the Mars II light?

Dear readers, thank you for coming so far. I tried to be as detailed as possible, I hope I haven't bored you too much!
Iwould love to get some feedback from you. I am quite inexperienced as you can see and any guidance is very welcome.

:thanks:

Re: richteenvice's Indoor LED Soil Super Lemon Haze Grow Journal - 2015 (timelapse vi

Welcome to :420: brother!
That set up looks awesome, and the lemon haze is looking great. Subbed to your grow!

Re: Richteenvice's Indoor LED Soil Super Lemon Haze Grow Journal - 2015 - Time-Lapse

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom