Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

Thanks Dennise... :)

So you think that this one change it's color because of too much watering?

I will let them without water for few days...

I use the "finger" method but I give them water if it is dry 2 cm from the top...

I so on some other post that you are using cannabis oil for your MS. How is that working for you?
I don't use the oil as of yet... I am hoping to have enough to try to make it after I harvest this round.... I have been medicating with eatables for quite some time and it is working well for me so far.... I have refused the interferon and so far have not regretted my decision thanks to MJ.....:circle-of-love:
Great advice. After a few rounds of grows it becomes a natural instinct to know when the pot is dry and ready. IT becomes second-nature after a while. THe weight of the pot is the answer.
Thank you... it works best for me...:).:circle-of-love:

What Super said... I haven't tried the Blue Blood yet but it is in my next order and I have read many MS reviews on line about it and they say it is amazing... I just harvested a Blue Dream that I grew in honor of a fallen 420 grower B.I.D. that is supposed to be pretty good for some of the issues of MS... I just smoked my first of it this morning for my wake and bake and of course there is no cure on her yet at all but I love the head buzz so far... I'll let ya know if it works for the issues.... It has worked well for my head space if ya know what I mean... I'm smiling this morning....:circle-of-love:

I think I have zinc deficit on this one that has other color :helpsmilie: but I dont know how is this happening to just one girl???

It is like this more than anything else: https://www.------------.com/zinc-deficiency-cannabis

I am using Plagron grow mix. Does anyone know is there zinc in it?

In one picture you can see difference in color of sick plant and normal one. On 2 pictures you can see new "burn's" on two leaves.

Please look my pictures and tell me you opinion:
20150407_034617_resized.jpg
20150407_034558_resized.jpg
20150407_034544_resized.jpg
20150407_034539_resized.jpg
20150407_034506_resized.jpg

:(

I do know the Plagron is pretty hot and is probably where your issue is... I have not ever used it myself but have looked it up for another member and with the bat guano in it... well it is pretty hot especially in veg..... In the PJ organic soil I mix up I do use bat guano but very sparingly and mostly in the bloom mix.....:circle-of-love:

I do know the Plagron is pretty hot and is probably where your issue is... I have not ever used it myself but have looked it up for another member and with the bat guano in it... well it is pretty hot especially in veg..... In the PJ organic soil I mix up I do use bat guano but very sparingly and mostly in the bloom mix.....:circle-of-love:

Dennise,
When u say PJ organic soil, u mean: 20% FFOF, 65% Sunshine Mix #4 and 15% perlite?? That's for bloom right?
For seedling and veg did u use the same soil, but without nuts?

Ps: Hope TomiV come back with good notices

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom