Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

The Plagron has bat guano in it.... and that is correct... I would not give them any more nutes until they start looking deficient... right now they look to have just a bit of nitrogen burn which would most likely be from the bat guano IMO... They certainly don't look bad... actually they look quit nice... but I would not give them anything but pH'd water and perhaps the cal/mag and molasses.....:circle-of-love:

Definitely add the cal/mag. They will need it. :peace:

Day 29.

My LED is now 50cm from the top of my girls. I gave Plagron (grow, roots and zym)to first 2 five days ago and they are looking great so I gave same thing to other two yesterday :)

This yelow thing on the top of new leaves is not spreading so i think i burn them putting LED too close. Hope they are going to stay healthy.

Thinking about to gave them PH water next time and then one more Plagron full dosage, and after then flush. After that i would start with half dosage of Plagron bloom. What do you think about this? :hmmmm:

They drink lot of water. In 18L pots every 3 days 4,5 Liter each one.

Few pictures of my ladies :)
20150324_023737_resized.jpg
20150324_022044_resized.jpg
20150324_022000_resized.jpg
2015-03-24_02_29_13_resized.jpg
2015-03-24_02_26_54_resized.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500

I didn't expect them to be so bushy. Hope they will grow in height because it is crowded already :)

Day 32.

I am thinking about flush before starting with Plagron bloom nutrients and I am not sure about few things.

First, is it good day for flush :)

How much water should I use?

Should I gave my ladies new nutrients after flush or wait for next watering?

Few pictures of my little jungle. Just withing Tarzan to show up in my closet :thumb:
20150327_034326_resized.jpg
20150327_034315_resized.jpg
20150327_034305_resized.jpg
20150326_102151_resized.jpg
20150326_022234_resized_1.jpg
2015-03-27_03_46_50_resized.jpg

Holy smokes those are gorgeous! They are so healthy! I wanna try some of these seeds, I've had my eye on that Dutch Passion stuff lately, and I love autos now.

:thumb:

Day 32.

Yesterday i cut 5 -6 fan leaves on each one to give more light for lower branches.

Just now i flush my ladies with 15 minutes of tap water (it is about 3 x 20L and size of my pots is 20L) and after that I gave them 3L Ph water with 1/3 of Plagron bloom staff.

-LED is now 50Cm from the top of plants.
-Temp is around 25C/Day and 20C/Night.
-Humidity is going up last few days. It is from 55% to 75%.

Day 32.

Yesterday i cut 5 -6 fan leaves on each one to give more light for lower branches.

Just now i flush my ladies with 15 minutes of tap water (it is about 3 x 20L and size of my pots is 20L) and after that I gave them 3L Ph water with 1/3 of Plagron bloom staff.

-LED is now 50Cm from the top of plants.
-Temp is around 25C/Day and 20C/Night.
-Humidity is going up last few days. It is from 55% to 75%.

Dont you have stunted growth when you cut or trim with your autos? I did once before and learned my lesson about that :bitingnails:

I am not sure. This is my first grow :) We will see how it ends...

Oh OK, didnt know it was your first grow. I've always heard that you should never cut, trim, top, transplant, or stress an autoflower because it will stunt the growth. You will lose about a week of growing time because the clock doesnt stop, it keeps ticking internally for the plant, even though youre not getting any growth. You will end up with really small plants.

Now I did this one time and didnt know what happened, then finally someone told me what I did, which made sense because of how my grow ended up. If I were you and had those gorgeous plants, I'd leave them alone haha but they are yours so you can grow them how you want. Just when you start getting flowers pop up, tuck the leaves around the bud sites to let them peep thru to the light. Thats all I ever do to my autoflowers.

:passitleft:

Well i read a lot about growing before started this grow and there are some other opinions about autos. That you can do topping or super topping after 2. leaves, so i was going this way. :morenutes:

It looks fine for now, but maybe I will have lower crop at end. We will see.

This is example of same seed without doing any training: https://www.---------------/forums/f52/tangs-dp-auto-ultimate-grow-under-rebels-25672.html :) This one ends really really gooood...

Back
Top Bottom