Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

TomiV

Hello everyone,

first I would like to thank you for all free information's that I got from this forum. So I would like to give something back to this community.
This is my first grow. I need it for my MS problems.

- Seed: 4 pcs. Auto Ultimate feminized Dutch passion
- 18 liters pots
- earth for flowers
- manure Plagron Mix
- 90 x 90 cabinet (mylar)
- Carbon filter and ventilation 250m2/h + passive input

My ladies are 16 days old.

I started with putting my seeds in wet tissue.
It took 4 days to sprout.
Then i put them in 0,5L pots for 8 days.
I had problem. I put my light too close (15cm) and I f..... up first leaves. So i cut them.
After that i transplanted them in 18L pots.
I gave Terra grow, Power roots i Pure zym half dose after transplanting.
I made topping on 2 ladies and super topping on other 2.

I maybe cut them too much because they are automatics so I think they are too short but bushy. We will see how is everything going to end.

Every opinion and critic is welcome.

PS: As you can see if you read everything I am not English native speaker, sorry :)

Re: Auto Ultimate LED Mars II 700W 90X90 indor

This is my little jungle 18 days old. Would like to here from you what would you do next because this is my first grow. Thinking about some LST?!

20150313_235754_resized.jpg
20150313_235710_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_44_40_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_43_25_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_41_18_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_38_49_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_37_45_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_36_28_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_01_33_34_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_00_12_57_resized.jpg
2015-03-14_00_11_32_resized.jpg

:passitleft: High.... it looks like you had the light a bit to close IMO... I usually veg under a reflector then bloom under a Mars II but either way I put my light at the very top of the tent and let my girls grow to the light... With the LEDs they will still have tight nodes and will not stretch like they do under CFL's or other lighting... The lights... especially the 5 watt Mars II's are very intense and the babies just can't take it.... Hope this helps a bit.... Also if you could post up a pic or 2 with normal lighting it would be very helpful..:circle-of-love:

Ok I think I can see where you are running into a problem... The medium you are using is awesome...:thumb: especially going into flower but for veg and especially as young as they are it is very hot with the bat guano and you shouldn't have to add any nutes what so ever until they are much farther along... The soil you are using has everything they should need until you get pretty close to the end with an auto and maybe all the way through.... Let your girls tell you if and when they need something.... If they are growing right along and looking all pretty just give them pH'd water and maybe a bit of cal/mag as growing under LEDs does seem to require more for some reason.... I do add molasses to give them easy access to simple sugars and it helps the microbial activity in the soil....:circle-of-love:

30cm is like 12 inch :)

If at all possible I would try and go at least 24" as small as your girls are and like stated above... let your babies grow to the lights.... they will not stretch like under old school lighting... Their nodes will still stack tightly but that 5w light is so intense and if you burn the tops.. well it just sucks how long it will slow your grow down and if they are in bloom and the tops burn... they are not potent and will not recover... now the lower buds will but of course your top main cola is your top shelf meds.... I actually have my light strapped to the top of a 6' tent and it never moves.... That's how far away my girls start and I usually start them under the 3w reflector but still that far away.....:circle-of-love:

I dont know if I got you right, but i am not using bat guano. I am using this universal earth for flowers: ZEMLJA BLUMENERDE FLORABELLA UNIVERZALNA ZEMLJA ZA CVIJE?E
And i gave them 1 time 1/3 of full dosage of Plagron: Terra power roots, pure zym and grow. And yesterday I gave them first full dosage.

You think I should not gave them anything? Just water Ph from 6,2 to 6,5?

The Plagron has bat guano in it.... and that is correct... I would not give them any more nutes until they start looking deficient... right now they look to have just a bit of nitrogen burn which would most likely be from the bat guano IMO... They certainly don't look bad... actually they look quit nice... but I would not give them anything but pH'd water and perhaps the cal/mag and molasses.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom