Right between the eyes

Jackalope

I am a huge fan of Headband and some of its crosses. I just love the behind the eyes type of high. It usual comes with a smile as well. I have found one or two other strains that are like that but need more. The Headband high is different then a heady high you find in some saliva's. I have found it in both sativa and indica. I thrive on variety and need more strains with similar effects. Any suggestions????? Here are a couple others that I have found with the same effects. Ghost Train Haze, White Russian, Exodus Cheese.

I am a huge fan of Headband and some of its crosses. I just love the behind the eyes type of high. It usual comes with a smile as well. I have found one or two other strains that are like that but need more. The Headband high is different then a heady high you find in some saliva's. I have found it in both sativa and indica. I thrive on variety and need more strains with similar effects. Any suggestions????? Here are a couple others that I have found with the same effects. Ghost Train Haze, White Russian, Exodus Cheese.
None off the top of my head.....time to experiment lol. Have you tried shatter Jackalope?

Yes. Shatter, Wax, Kief, and all kinds of hash. I know where you are going with this Guy. The high you get from concentrates is similar to what I like. I never have liked concentrates. The high seems to wear off to fast and tolerance seems to build up faster. Plus I love smoking a good joint. Strains with THC contents over 25% can sometimes mimic this effect with pure power which is nice. While others like Dark Cherry Soda. Can do it with THC contents in the 18 to 20 range. Dark Cherry Soda is another great one. I have been unable to find who has it in seed form or have been able to get a clone.

I know the feeling.....Lodi dodi and 9lb hammer have been eluding me lol. Ill leep my ears open for you!

I feel ya on the headband, maybe try strawberry amnesia, i know it has the amnesia curse but really Eye Popping lol gl to all

Super Silver Haze has been my favorite strain for that kind of high.
I've got a few Green Crack going right now... Hope for a similar smoke from her too.

Dinafem's or Greenhouse's Super Silver Haze is on the list for my next grow. Couldn't afford the "Real" SSH from Mr. Nice Liked it forever but this will be the first time I have grown it.

Back
Top Bottom