Deserted island weed

Sounds like Northernberry might be a strain you'd like. If you can't guess from the name, it's Blueberry crossed with Northern Lights. One of the licensed producers up here was selling a version of it called Lagoon. It's a close second to Blueberry Kush for me.
Ooo that does sound nice :rollit:I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled, I haven’t seen any banks selling it yet

But I have already seen every Pinky and the Brain episodes twice!

Don’t worry. More are on the way, along with more Animaniacs:high-five: So many sexual entendres that I missed as a kid that are ever so funny and obvious now. Even bought the (At the time) Complete series on DVD for $40.

I grow tons of strains and love the variety. Picking one strain is something I never do anymore. BUT if I had to I think I could pick only one.

If you were stuck on a island and could only have one strain to last you forever. What would that one strain be?

Mine would be 707 Headband
Something mixed with a bunch of genetics. Then I’d isolate certain genetics and start changing and making new strains.

But I don’t really know how to grow, so I’d probably have to figure out how to get amazon to deliver a good grow book. Or do I have internet access? Also, Where’s the desert? Is it like Middle East, Africa, or just like Arizona? Cause fuck everyone of those places.... I’m heading my ass back home or I’ll drown trying!

Wow I went a little far with that scenario...if you caught that though. I also wonder if it’s a desert “island”, or deserted “island”, or Kitchen “island”. And I’m not sure if there are island in most deserts.... or are there?

All this brought to you by-
Getting high with Member Berry... y’all member?

yeah, I member.
oh, I member too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 237
Back
Top Bottom