Rimrock Analytical - Hello

Rimrock Analytical

420 Sponsor
Hello 420 Mag Community!
We are Rimrock Analytical, a full-service analytical testing lab for the cannabis community. Based just outside of Denver, CO we've been serving the home grow and commercial markets since 2019.

Our popular mail-in services include:
  • Early plant sex determination
  • pathogen screening (HLVd, fusarium, aspergillus, pythium, botrytis, mildew and many many more)
  • Nutrient analysis
  • Heavy metals analysis
  • Potency (cannabinoids, terpenes, psilocybin)
  • Water quality
  • Water content in solvents
  • moisture content
  • Much more!
At Rimrock Analytical, our mission is to empower and elevate our clients by providing accessible and accurate analytical data through our specialized genetic, molecular, and chemical testing services. We are driven by the belief that every client, regardless of their size or resources, deserves reliable and comprehensive insights to make informed decisions.

We strive to be a trusted partner, breaking down barriers in the analytical testing industry. Our focus is on delivering exceptional value to clients who may have faced challenges in finding affordable and tailored solutions elsewhere. By combining cutting-edge technology, scientific expertise, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we aim to exceed expectations and contribute to the success of our clients.

Please reach out with any question on our services or just to chat about technical topics!

Happy Growing
-Taylor
Rimrock Analytical

Rimrock Logo.png

Is it confidential the results. How does that work.
Yeah, we send out a sample kit based on your order that includes collection tube(s), instructions, sample ID form and return shipping label. You mail-in your sample(s) where we analyze at our laboratory and then email you a report of the results. The process is confidential.

Yeah, we send out a sample kit based on your order that includes collection tube(s), instructions, sample ID form and return shipping label. You mail-in your sample(s) where we analyze at our laboratory and then email you a report of the results. The process is confidential.
Good deal. Got one more question. You don't charge simple guys like us same as you do big growers do ya. Cause we . I mean most of the people are not rich. Lmao. Sorry I have bad habit asking stuff people are afraid to ask.

Hello 420 Mag Community!
We are Rimrock Analytical, a full-service analytical testing lab for the cannabis community. Based just outside of Denver, CO we've been serving the home grow and commercial markets since 2019.

• pathogen screening (HLVd, fusarium, aspergillus, pythium, botrytis, mildew and many many more)
  • Nutrient analysis
  • Heavy metals analysis
  • Water quality
  • moisture content
  • Much more!
At Rimrock Analytical, our mission is to empower and elevate our clients by providing accessible and accurate analytical data through our specialized genetic, molecular, and chemical testing services. We are driven by the belief that every client, regardless of their size or resources, deserves reliable and comprehensive insights to make informed decisions.

We strive to be a trusted partner, breaking down barriers in the analytical testing industry. Our focus is on delivering exceptional value to clients who may have faced challenges in finding affordable and tailored solutions elsewhere. By combining cutting-edge technology, scientific expertise, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we aim to exceed expectations and contribute to the success of our clients.

Please reach out with any question on our services or just to chat about technical topics!

Happy Growing
-Taylor
Rimrock Analytical

Rimrock Logo.png
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family and thanks for being a Sponsor. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::party::circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::hug:

Good deal. Got one more question. You don't charge simple guys like us same as you do big growers do ya. Cause we . I mean most of the people are not rich. Lmao. Sorry I have bad habit asking stuff people are afraid to ask.
All good! Yes, it is part of our mission to make these advanced analytical services widely available to all who want to use them. The majority of our clients are home growers and small operators.

All good! Yes, it is part of our mission to make these advanced analytical services widely available to all who want to use them. The majority of our clients are home growers and small operators.
Good deal. We need folks not about profit and about the actual medical benefits. Cause besides what people say about caninbus.
It saves lives. Cause I designed my grows towards what I need .
PTSD anxiety and sleep. Every seeds every plant is to help. Cause I never been more human now than I ever was. Wife loves me now. Lmao.

Good deal. We need folks not about profit and about the actual medical benefits. Cause besides what people say about caninbus.
It saves lives. Cause I designed my grows towards what I need .
PTSD anxiety and sleep. Every seeds every plant is to help. Cause I never been more human now than I ever was. Wife loves me now. Lmao.
Couldn't agree more!!

Hello 420 Mag Community!

• Nutrient analysis
  • Heavy metals analysis
  • Water quality
  • moisture content
  • Much more!

Happy Growing
-Taylor
Rimrock Analytical

Rimrock Logo.png
Welcome glad to see a sponsor here like you, definitely! I have my soil tested after each round and I get a consultation, it's well worth the money! ✌️

They probably email them to you that's how I got my results back from another lab✌️
I never done it. I have hard time dudging when to chop for harv s bad enough. Kinda hope to see and judge that way. Idk. I'm still a rooke

The process is most of the fun in my opinion. Always more to learn with these amazing plants!!
You got that right. been growing for 8 years or more and I still don't know anything about them. Technical speaking. Learn about chemicals tho. Glad I have background in minerals but that more metal and such. Be easy for me to understand for sure. Just different. Ain't learning you ain't working

Back
Top Bottom