Room 1: Skunk#11 - Room 2: OG Kush & Baklava

djztuko

420 Member
I use 1 bedroom to grow 5 skunk #11 (2 from seeds & 3 monstercrop’ed! And one 5*3 tent is filled up with OG Skunk & Baklava. The tent is almost 3 weeks in flowering and the skunk will be flipped today. The skunk is just for smoking and the OG & Baklava are going straight into the bubblehash- machine❤️❤️❤️

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My second tent is 8*4 and not 5*3😂 like all other sane people I use the metric system & when I’m stone I can’t do maths (but I’m REALL good at maths when I’m sober, I know 2 beers + 2 bees = I’m fucked🤩 so just to be clear : my biggest tent is 240cm*120cm*210cm, and that was my only bloom-tent, but then I discovered bubblehash so now I’m gonna use everything in the big tent (12-15 plants) to make bubblehash and I use one some small bedroom for cuttings every month (and maybe some seeds every 18-24 months) so I thought “fuck it” and I popped up one and a half more tents ( two tents by 100cm*100*200cm but one was missing a lot of poles so I’ve modified that one for the cuttings) and I use the other tent for bloom so I can grow 4 skunk #11 for Christmas (and they’ll all be smoked😂)
Just germinated 2 lethal cookies and 2 gelato #33, the gelato is a mellow/weak goodie but I’ve never tested the lethal cookies before. They have been tested to 31.7% thc so I’m aiming for 26-28% thc🤞🤩👍

Back
Top Bottom