Sampler: Alaskan Thunder F

Whats up everyone. Just grabbed a sample of some atf. Thought id share it with you guys :passitleft: Smells/tastes rrreeeaaaallllll fruity even tho its premature. Gives a nice sativa type buzz. Overl all i give it a 8.0

Alaskan_Thunderfuck_006.jpg

Alaskan_Thunderfuck_005.jpg

Re: Sampler: Alaskan Thunder F@#$

hell yea. Premature? looks OK to me. I must admit I've not seen ATF with purple hints tho. who cares, lets smoke it!

the only reason i think its premature cuz from the bag it smells a lil leafy. But when you break it up thats when it smells danky. And i think the purp came from low temps or some other deficiencie. It got me blazed tho and it was free. cant beat that

Whats up everyone. Just grabbed a sample of some atf. Thought id share it with you guys :passitleft: Smells/tastes rrreeeaaaallllll fruity even tho its premature. Gives a nice sativa type buzz. Overl all i give it a 8.0

Alaskan_Thunderfuck_006.jpg

Alaskan_Thunderfuck_005.jpg

Looks pretty good, purple ATF's got me stumped a little but hey, temps could do it. Doesn't remind me of my ATF to much tho. Does it smell like red grapes? I just harvested some of my preme that's how it was. Did you get it from seed? Still looks mighty fine!!! Could be a different pheno!

zhummingsig.jpg

I am sorry for my first post to be on the negative side but had to call it as I see it. The color being in the vein not the leaf structure looks to have been created via food coloring most likely. I know cause I tried it once to see what you get. Looks wise, I used red and the veins turned a dark red. almost brown. looked very good except it didn't look natural

I am sorry for my first post to be on the negative side but had to call it as I see it. The color being in the vein not the leaf structure looks to have been created via food coloring most likely. I know cause I tried it once to see what you get. Looks wise, I used red and the veins turned a dark red. almost brown. looked very good except it didn't look natural
Food coloring ehhhhh? No you are wrong..... and why would you food color your plants anyway??? Some people

LOL who cares, sorry I just saw the date. I apologize for digging up this old dead thread

It's ok... :rollit:
Thats the first Alaska Thunder Fuck I saw that looks like that and I live here in Alaska...:peacetwo:
It looks good but it aint the real shit, I know...! :yummy:

MV...:popcorn:

Food coloring ehhhhh? No you are wrong..... and why would you food color your plants anyway??? Some people
As far as why. Like I said to see what happens, this was 30+ years ago. don't get all uppity about additives in the plant. Commercial growers all over have tried and are doing this for better bag appeal. . And it seemed reasonable at the time. as far as wrong. Maybe. But I have grown just a little weed over the years and in every instants, weather it was a purp strain or induced due to cold. the color starts on the edges of the underside of the leaf and typically in the hairs. again just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom