SanibelGreen's 600w Blue Hash Bonanza

:popcorn:Monster Photo Update!:popcorn:

Decided to throw some extra project pics in to show you what else is going on around here :)

The Blue Hash seems to all have sprouted but this last one I hope makes it out for all the seeds get to sprout :cool:

DSCN05741.jpg

DSCN05751.jpg

DSCN05731.jpg

DSCN05721.jpg

Now for my little soil White Widow LED grow.

DSCN05631.jpg

My little Secret Jardin tent with a 250w HPS. This is a Juicy Fruit seed my buddy had found in a harvest that so happened to turn out female :) It is looking nice :cool:

DSCN05701.jpg

DSCN05681.jpg

DSCN05651.jpg

Should hold some of you over for a bit! As always any questions let me know!

SG

Looking Good SG! That Juicy Fruit is looking sweet! :blunt:

Going on the recommendations of all here....it looks like Attitude's will be my choice and *** will be the selection. The current Indicas (annomyous) seem to love all the CFL light so much, I'll try the ***. We'll see Sanibel....I'll be bubbling it soon I think....sorry for the hijack

Larry Sam Dave .....HAHAHAHAHAHA forgot about the filter :smokin:

Going on the recommendations of all here....it looks like Attitude's will be my choice and *** will be the selection. The current Indicas (annomyous) seem to love all the CFL light so much, I'll try the ***. We'll see Sanibel....I'll be bubbling it soon I think....sorry for the hijack

Larry Sam Dave .....HAHAHAHAHAHA forgot about the filter :smokin:

Your welcome man! Hope to see some buckets in your future! And ya that is just a hard drug filter or something, glad to have you on board!

SG

Heya SG! Great to see them babies start popping out of their shells! Question for you. Are those 3 or 5 gallon buckets that you have? And what do you think of the quality of the bucket (ie thick, well made, etc)? I have been looking at bucket options and was wondering about yours. :tokin:

3's , but Acer a local buddy is running 5 Gal buckets which def give you some bigger plants, but black is the best IMO because of keeping the buckets cool, a fan on a black buckets keeps them sitting at 70F

thats a sweat deal SG gotta love craigs...congrats on the younguns shooting thru..feeding time must be close. im all eyes:hookah:

Well ran into a little snag...I think I have a small case of thrips...and homemade solutions?

SG

3's , but Acer a local buddy is running 5 Gal buckets which def give you some bigger plants, but black is the best IMO because of keeping the buckets cool, a fan on a black buckets keeps them sitting at 70F

Yes, the 5 gal will grow bigger plants but 3 gal gives better headroom! And right now I wish I had a few more inches!!! :)

Well ran into a little snag...I think I have a small case of thrips...and homemade solutions?

SG

5. Thrips: Adult thrips are small, elongated insects with typical fringed wings. They measure about 1mm, and have a greyish or yellow to brown color. The female thrips deposits eggs in the leaf tissue. The eggs hatch within a few days into very mobile larvae which immediately begin to feed, Thrips damage the crop by withdrawing the plant cell fluids. Empty cells are filled with air, causing a silvery appearance, on which dark spots (the excrements) are visible. Damage through discoloration or deformation can occur. Moreover, thrips are important vectors of several viruses. Thrips populations can develop very rapidly.

I did a search and came up with predatory bug. I am not sure if you have this website.

PEST CONTROL & Plant Diseases For Marijuana Cannabis Plants

5. Thrips: Adult thrips are small, elongated insects with typical fringed wings. They measure about 1mm, and have a greyish or yellow to brown color. The female thrips deposits eggs in the leaf tissue. The eggs hatch within a few days into very mobile larvae which immediately begin to feed, Thrips damage the crop by withdrawing the plant cell fluids. Empty cells are filled with air, causing a silvery appearance, on which dark spots (the excrements) are visible. Damage through discoloration or deformation can occur. Moreover, thrips are important vectors of several viruses. Thrips populations can develop very rapidly.

I did a search and came up with predatory bug. I am not sure if you hav e this website.

PEST CONTROL & Plant Diseases For Marijuana Cannabis Plants

Ya still lookin for home made remedies, gonna get some bug strips too.

SG

Back
Top Bottom