SanibelGreen's 600w Blue Hash Bonanza

Yeah, bugs are a p.i.t.a. I'll have to bomb my closet before I move my DWC in there. Curse you, spider mites!
Your thread also reminded me that I'll have to figure out a trellis rig for my DWC.
Great looking start, SG. Hope you get a girl back there! The front left looks clone worthy.
:hookah:

VERY clone worthy :)

SG

this is my light setup as of now with a 600w cool tube, soon to be adding a 2nd on this same setup.
growroom.gif

as i have the light setup down to a T a guessed a would try hydro, this is what i have in mind..............
Hydroponic-supplies-and-equipment.jpg

or 2nd choice...........
simple_hydro_setup.jpg

the big 1 that i would like 2 construct........
hydroponics-grow-room.gif

as funds r a problem this is a pos for the future. we'll see!:) need 2 get the jiff of doing it 1st.

I like the big one too!! I wish I could draw like that!!! :peace:

That'll fill the one empty bedroom....for sure

How soon do you plan on topping?:)

Started flushing my single Juicy Fruit bag seed project today, more amber by the end of the week I hope :) I have a hybrid sativa Attitude freebie (Kannabia - BCN Diesel) that is going in the tent next with the 250w, will be looking out for a 4in fan also :) Here are some pics of this frosty fruit! :tokin:

DSCN05792.jpg

DSCN05802.jpg

SG

wow! looking well nice bro, nice texture looks compact with some lovely crystal's gr8 work thr +rep after seeing them pic's, cnt w8 for you next grow. will you be doing a journal ??:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

will be looking out for a 4in fan also :)

check out ebay dude there cheap on thr, 60quid for a 4" with carbon filter to 80quid for 5" n 100quid for 6". i have a 4" and it just keeps the smell n heat under control in a 240,120,200 tent with 6 plants, i have another 5" f.f added as i have 10 white Russian a guessd a would need it.
anything smaller than that a 4" should bee fine (dnt go cheap on f.f, waste of time!) your in fan is OK with a cheap shower inline fan as a 6" will cost 13 quid n 5 quid for delivery!
have 2 of these on my tent n work well!(blows it up like a balloon)
hope this help m8.:reading420magazine::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom