Sarah Palin Offered $25,000 By Marijuana Policy Reform Advocates

I think this was a smart move by the MPP. For one, Palin's current honorarium (speaking fee) is 75K. They knew when they offered she wasn't going to accept a 25K even if she was inclined in the 420 area.

They got the benefit of the news story out of this and didn't even have to spend any money.

I heard the MPP dude on with Laura Ingraham talking about this. So the offer led to an invite on Oreilly's show. 3,600,000 viewers and 6 times the audience of any left wing TV news show who already agree. We've got to engage the other side - there's no point spending our resources on convincing those that already agree with us ;)

All you guys seem distracted by Palin and may be missing the point that this was an exellent tactic to further Cannabis awareness.

The MPP dude scored some great points with Ingraham (guest hosting on Oreilly). She tried to smack him "would you come on and do this interview high" he came back calm with while it might help me relax no I wouldn't, and I see nothing wrong either with you having a Mai Tai after the show is over.

He kept bringing it back to MJ is safer and I think won the debate. He didn't drop any snide comments like she did, he came off credible, appealed to the freedom aspect (something a large segement of conservatives really believe in). He wouldn't have gotten this exposure without that slick tactic of offering Palin 1/3 of her regular fee - just to make the news ;)

Also - you guys catch that at the conservative convention? New Mexico's former REPUBLICAN governor Gary Johnson proposed full legalization.

I think this was a smart move by the MPP. For one, Palin's current honorarium (speaking fee) is 75K. They knew when they offered she wasn't going to accept a 25K even if she was inclined in the 420 area.

They got the benefit of the news story out of this and didn't even have to spend any money.

I heard the MPP dude on with Laura Ingraham talking about this. So the offer led to an invite on Oreilly's show. 3,600,000 viewers and 6 times the audience of any left wing TV news show who already agree. We've got to engage the other side - there's no point spending our resources on convincing those that already agree with us ;)

All you guys seem distracted by Palin and may be missing the point that this was an exellent tactic to further Cannabis awareness.

The MPP dude scored some great points with Ingraham (guest hosting on Oreilly). She tried to smack him "would you come on and do this interview high" he came back calm with while it might help me relax no I wouldn't, and I see nothing wrong either with you having a Mai Tai after the show is over.

He kept bringing it back to MJ is safer and I think won the debate. He didn't drop any snide comments like she did, he came off credible, appealed to the freedom aspect (something a large segement of conservatives really believe in). He wouldn't have gotten this exposure without that slick tactic of offering Palin 1/3 of her regular fee - just to make the news ;)

Also - you guys catch that at the conservative convention? New Mexico's former REPUBLICAN governor Gary Johnson proposed full legalization.

Can't believe I missed that interview, gonna have to look it up online.

If anything she will help get the message out and that right now is the most important objective.

Exactly. :reading420magazine:

zhummingsig.jpg

People please consider what baggage she brings. She has spread so much hate. She will taint the process. I would rather keep her out of it.

I wouldn't listen to any of her speeches regardless of any issue she would speak about....
She is just a puppet and others control the strings! She has been going around the country spreading republican anticts all over through the tea party which is supposed to be for people who are independents. But when you get to the bottom of it, it's all republicans... Cause why would an "independent" tea party hire only republican speakers!!!!!!!! Palin just needs to go back to alaska and keep her mouth shut about politics.... and smoke a bowl to bring her back to reality

Warbux said it - politics makes for strange bedfellows. I'm repulsed by her too... but as Soniq put so well, logic must rule if we are to win this war, and it was a logical and shrewd maneuver on the part of MPP.

May have to give them some more dough... ;)

I wouldn't listen to any of her speeches regardless of any issue she would speak about....
She is just a puppet and others control the strings! She has been going around the country spreading republican anticts all over through the tea party which is supposed to be for people who are independents. But when you get to the bottom of it, it's all republicans... Cause why would an "independent" tea party hire only republican speakers!!!!!!!! Palin just needs to go back to alaska and keep her mouth shut about politics.... and smoke a bowl to bring her back to reality
She sounds to me, like she smoked that bowl of Alaskan thunder f--k before all her speechs !! Ha !! Maybe a couple of shots of JD also !! She's very intertaining though !! Same ideas the republicans have always had !! Same play book !! More wars, more tax breaks for the very wealthy, less help for the poor, more prisoners and on and on !!:popcorn::popcorn::reading420magazine::cool:

Ha. Ha. Ha. This is just to funny. Palin would bear the devils child for money (or handbags as someone posted prior).

I wish he would have gone to the Donald Tashkin card on the cancer issue

Or the edible/vaporizer card when she went to smoke is harmful ;)

He ate her lunch on the kids and surgeons question though

Honest and Truthful interview - he had her flustered at the end he was so honest

Great interview except for the pinheaded bimbo who was asking the questions...

Back
Top Bottom