Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Eagerly awaiting the smoke-report on that one.

The strain must have some chinensis genes in it. I checked a few 'bank descriptions but didn't see any mention but that doesn't mean anything as these days it seems like half the breeders mix and match other breeders' strains. Actually, the only strain that I know of that's currently being sold that lists having chinensis in its makeup is Soma Seeds' Somanna.

Be careful, I probably came close to burning down my house like that once. Was pulling out of the driveway when I thought I might have left the coffee pot turned on. I didn't, but when I got to the kitchen to check I saw that the stove's pilot light had caught my kitchen towel on fire.

Oh, and congratulations on your harvest!

smoke report to come soon:hookah:

ts thanks for the info on chinensis, attitude is where i got seed, i wonder if there could have been an mix up

i have elctronic start on stove, but i should be more careful you just never know what could happen:thedoubletake:

Timber cj is fallen

got it done today, cj is chopped,trimmed, and hung out to dry, she smells goooood:)

here something unique i think bud growing on leaf

Beautiful harvest my brother!! Those buds look delicious! Major Tom had a freakish leaf bud like that, on one of his Sannie Jack's.

Leaf_Bud_AAA_.jpg

That is one cool leaf BUD!!!

Congrats on the harvest!! Looks great!!!:bravo:

update on md#2

ph at 5.9
ppm at 1300
res temp at 70
air temp at 69
hum still high at 60% but still have lots of air flow
her trichomes are 30% amber wont be long now
i thought i would chop this one first but the cj decided she wanted to be first

8-3-2010_003.JPG

8-3-2010_002.JPG

8-3-2010_004.JPG

this is the one i have in soil about two weeks behind in bloom. her trichomes are still all clear and her buds are fat
she is a gorillia grape bag seed plant. this is the sister from the hermie i pulled from bubbles.
i had started her in soil as a mother

8-3-2010_001.JPG

8-3-2010_005.JPG

Your plants look Awesome! that MD2 emm emm good, I was in the middle of a bong hit when i saw that close up pic of your MD2 I just about blew the bowl out of the bong and in the air in amazement..WOW...the Drool taste like budddddd ! Great work!that is some serious Chronic...:bravo:

those look amazing man!

thanks bro

Your plants look Awesome! that MD2 emm emm good, I was in the middle of a bong hit when i saw that close up pic of your MD2 I just about blew the bowl out of the bong and in the air in amazement..WOW...the Drool taste like budddddd ! Great work!that is some serious Chronic...:bravo:
yea i think it the best bud i will have, and you can smell it from far away. it is almost ready to chop

I dont have exp with VHO`s I would assume that they would take a different ballast, If they are made for a 6 lamp fixture and the price isnt much different I`d be interested, I can get a 6 lamp T5HO for 150.00.

Back
Top Bottom