Scrog or no scrog

Dubdad25

Hello. I have decided to buy my first grow tent kit. I have the bay6 xl tent set up BAY6 XL Complete Kit - Grow Tents & Sheeting | GroWell Hydroponics and I am growing feminised Cindy 99 and a CBD zen strain to start. The plants are 3 weeks into flowering 12/12 and I gave, for better or worse, the plant a hair cut by removing the big fan leaves off both yesterday. They are in no way a bald plant but as I'm new it's another life lesson if it reduces yield. The plants are about 12-14 inches high and starting to show nice little buds. I'm extremely excited. As I have a 1.6m (2m) height with lights accounted for would I be better to scrog now or just let them loose. I have put the scrog net in to stretch the branches to let all light penetrate the precious buds. Growing in bio buzz soil with bio buzz nutes. I don't have an internal fan. Do I need one? Literally any help is appreciated. Pics tomorrow. Thanks

Morning all. Well took pics under the 600w lamp this morning and have to say they look much better after the hair cut. I'm just using the scrog to lst the branches to get all the light. Would I need an internal fan in here as the extractor carbon fan does pull the tent inwards with pressure and moves the plants leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1410907289.jpg
420-magazine-mobile693910658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10188356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1856689758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You don't really need the scrog - but the way you're using it will work fine. I buy pipe cleaners and use them for all kinds of stuff- including all sorts of training, and attaching the plants to the scrog screen.

You don't really need the scrog - but the way you're using it will work fine. I buy pipe cleaners and use them for all kinds of stuff- including all sorts of training, and attaching the plants to the scrog screen.

Thanks. I was worried that in a few weeks the plants may hit the canopy. I have the garden plastic pipe cleaners to tie them down but glad I'm not harming my girls. Really excited about this little project and this morning I have had2 new shoots from seeds in rockwool sprout up. Jack flash#5 and Durban poison. These will go into my propagation kit this week. Again thanks for the help. Awesome website.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom