SE Asia New Member, Hello

BlueDieselDog

420 Member
Hi all. New here but been absorbed in learning about cannabis cultivation solidly for a couple of years. Currently almost 3 weeks into flower of 4 x fem Durban poison, grown from seed. Complete trial & error by using info gleaned from various web sites. No easy route as can't get specific cannabis related items where I am So put together lights, soil etc. with what I can get my hands on..... Cheers!

Attachments

• 18July.jpg
    18July.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 89
welcome Bluedieseldog, great community here and you'll get a lot of help along the way. For someone who has limited access to soil, lights etc. looks like your improvised methods are working for you. Your plants look great.

cheers.

Thanks Zincite. Just using cob floodlights & potting soil that I added a few ingredients to.... vermicompost seems to help.... No light change for flower... Just went from 18/6 to 12.5/11.5...... Changed the light cycle 4 July.... 62 days from seed. Topped & trimmed a lot... Ala YouTube!

Hi. What's an estimated time the main cola will stop growing in height & the buds will start fattening? I'm approaching week 4 of flower using 800w led floodlights (1x 500 + 1 x 300)....4 girls.. Soil grow. One main cola's going mental, as you can see & I topped all plants 3 or 4 times. Strain is Durban Poison feminized from MSNL.... Thanks in advance for any wisdom thrown my way!

Attachments

• IMG_20180725_104249.jpg
    IMG_20180725_104249.jpg
    967.9 KB · Views: 80
Bit more info: Average daily max temp is around 90f+ with min (night-time) around 75-80f.
RH at 6am is 95%+ with a daily low around 70%....
Reading online, these are both quite high, but I am pretty stuck with the situation & it doesn't seem to be hurting the girls, which is one reason I chose DP (Also for mold/pest resistance). I also added dolomite to the soil, which I believe should help.....
For ventilation I have a 10" wall fan at the bottom of the wall dragging air into the room from a permanently shaded outside area. This air is directed towards the cloth pots & the bottom of the girls, which I lollipopped for more air circulation & hopefully bigger buds. I also have a 12" wall fan higher up to extract warm air. My last fan is an 8" rotating fan aimed around half way up the girls. The pots are placed on wire fan guards to keep them a couple of inches off the floor, also for ventilation. I water/feed whenever the meter gets down to almost zero & the leaves begin to wilt..pH between 6.2 & 6.8 & also always RO water.... water until I get run off.... ..(average every 2-3 days) using 3-9-9 foliar ferts but putting in the soil (all I could find & can't read the bottle cos it's in an Asian language)...... Ain't got a clue about ppm!
My led floodlights add up to 800w & pull around 780w at the wall.
Any comments, positive or not are most welcome! Cheers!
Pic is this morning after lights on.

Attachments

• 27July.jpg
    27July.jpg
    903.9 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom