Second Grow CFL

DubVitals

Organic & Peat Free Compost Mixed With Perlite, Vermiculite & Bone Meal
Daylight Bulbs
Plain White Printer Paper
Old Grow Box New 1 Is Flowering My Widow.
Temp 22 Celcius
Humidity 54%
Bottled Water PH - 6.4

Seeds,
Big Bang 2 (Rhino Seeds) FEMINIZED
& 2 Bag Seeds Guessing Cheese

Just Come Above The Compost Today Took 3 Days Just To Crack In The Wet Paper Towel :popcorn:

DSC008622.JPG
DSC008634.JPG
DSC008405.JPG

My Widow Wen She Was Young =)

See You Guys Soon With More Updates
:peacetwo:

Glad To See Some Progress just starting to see those first little magical leaves coming through =D just got a new CFL from eBay today green lamp spiral 65w equivalent to 300w of incandescent light Hope For Some Good Growth With This
DSC008644.JPG
DSC008662.JPG

Thanks You For Looking

yes, any plant has the possibility to go hermie. Hermaphroditicism is a survival trait for cannabis. If there is no pollen available from a male plant many strains will throw a few male flowers in order to continue/preserve their genetics.

You can find some literature that states that feminized seeds have a higher chance to go hermie but im not sure of the statistics. having dealt with hermi I can state that mine was likely caused by beginner mistakes. improper lighting. staggered dark periods.

More herms come from someone disrupting their dark period, even if it's just for a tiny amount of time, than anything else. Second is probably someone deciding to change their light cycle once it's been established.If a plant doesn't get a rest period of at least 2 hours of darkness per day it is much more likely to herm. Likewise if you force flowering by giving them an extended dark period (24-72 hours) you run a significantly greater chance of them growing male flowers. This happens way more at 72 hours than it does at 24. In general, the more stress a plant is exposed to, especially during the flowering stage, the greater the probability is that it will herm.

Back
Top Bottom