Second Grow! LST: Let's Start Training

Now thats a stem!!!! This bad boys almost as thick as my lighter
420-magazine-mobile1786946002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089711672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile409346703.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

All my gals are trained to their new pots :) lots of light getting in now. I cant wait to see how many more tops I can create.
420-magazine-mobile116504431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29941700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118882106.jpg

Thank you. Its become a passion. I have some more seeds stashed away. Im thinking about germinating a few this week. Get my perpetual grow on. :)
420-magazine-mobile538162094.jpg

I was just wondering about males.

Have you ever had to cull any males on your first run?

I assume you're hoping for females on this second batch but have no idea what you've got until you flip them.

Also wondering if this bag seed you're working from could have been created by self pollinated hermies? If my understanding is correct, that would produce feminized seeds.

I had a bunch of Trainwreck and Alien Fire Strawberry bag seeds and every darn one seemed to be female so that's my working theory.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey thanks again for sharing! Nice journals. I've started training my sannies jack now and have her laid down flat. Thinking of putting a scrog in with them when the time comes to try to keep them tamed and a good distance away from the light.
420-magazine-mobile1884713774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Interesting concept. These are not all bagseed. 75% are from A buddy of mine. Hes been growing 20+ years but he didnt remember what seed was what. I haven't come across any males yet. Im kinda hopeful honestly. Seeds are expensive and hard to come by. All of my LST grow are showing pre sex of female. Tear shape calyxes : )

Hey thanks again for sharing! Nice journals. I've started training my sannies jack now and have her laid down flat. Thinking of putting a scrog in with them when the time comes to try to keep them tamed and a good distance away from the light.
420-magazine-mobile1884713774.jpg

Looking GREAT!!! Ill come follow along w your grow :)

Oh my ladies how I do love thee! These gals are SUPER happy in their new home. Sooooo many new tops forming. I cant even count them all. 10 weeks of vegg. They'll get some more training today. I cant wait ( but will) to flower these bitches
420-magazine-mobile1335619426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile819368375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile280752748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile182502002.jpg

Now thats a stem!!!! This bad boys almost as thick as my lighter
420-magazine-mobile1786946002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089711672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile409346703.jpg

I so badly want a stem thick enough to make a ring to wear on my hand! So I catch myself drooling over stems now haha.
I have one of those older cedar wood wardrobe cabinets just collecting dust in my basement. The door came off the hinges but I think it's still in the cabinet itself. I have a old tent stuffed in it now, so if you ever need another one just let me know.

I so badly want a stem thick enough to make a ring to wear on my hand! So I catch myself drooling over stems now haha.
I have one of those older cedar wood wardrobe cabinets just collecting dust in my basement. The door came off the hinges but I think it's still in the cabinet itself. I have a old tent stuffed in it now, so if you ever need another one just let me know.

Awww thanks soo much for the offer!!! Shhhhh dont tell my husband that. Cause I do need a mother house now lol :)

Awww thanks soo much for the offer!!! Shhhhh dont tell my husband that. Cause I do need a mother house now lol :)

Lmao, well.. if you slowly introduce the idea now come spring all the snow will be melted in my backyard, he will most likely be more than willing to come grab it so he doesn't have to hear about a "mother house" again.

10 weeks vegging. Im keeping them in vegg for 2 more weeks. These bushy bitches are beasts.They're LOVING their new cab. I cant wait to get them in the flower cab.
420-magazine-mobile94678304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1482180566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1619635403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1156321327.jpg

Lmao, well.. if you slowly introduce the idea now come spring all the snow will be melted in my backyard, he will most likely be more than willing to come grab it so he doesn't have to hear about a "mother house" again.

Hey maybe by that my stem will be big enough to make a ring for you :)

Hey maybe by that my stem will be big enough to make a ring for you :)

For sure!, especially if it's close to a bic now! Those babies vegging look great, nice and healthy!

Back
Top Bottom