Second Grow! LST: Let's Start Training

I think I may have found a male. I've vegged these m************ for 12 weeks. I swore they were all girls and I saw tear-shaped calyx. This will be my first time coming across a male. What are your opinions? Its in its own separate area at the moment.
420-magazine-mobile382230309.jpg

I think I may have found a male. I've vegged these m************ for 12 weeks. I swore they were all girls and I saw tear-shaped calyx. This will be my first time coming across a male. What are your opinions? Its in its own separate area at the moment.
420-magazine-mobile382230309.jpg

Is it that top really swollen calyx/possible ball that scares you? I am having a fucking awful time trying to sex mine. I would think you would have multiple balls by now if they were male but you know I can't call it. I'm assuming it's looking different than the others???

Just be patient and make sure you look ALL OVER THE PLANT because there is usually 1 or 2 spots that are a little further ahead and closer to spilling pollen all over your enclosure.

Don't worry too much though, it will be very obvious before it's too late.

Once you see pistils, you know you're good... if not, keep checking for balls.

It will certainly be one or the other before long (or both if she's hermie)

I still think your female to make ratio has been spectacular though! Unless you bought a femenized seed, then that's no bueno.
Keep it girl! I love reading up on your girls!

Just be patient and make sure you look ALL OVER THE PLANT because there is usually 1 or 2 spots that are a little further ahead and closer to spilling pollen all over your enclosure.

Don't worry too much though, it will be very obvious before it's too late.

Once you see pistils, you know you're good... if not, keep checking for balls.

It will certainly be one or the other before long (or both if she's hermie)
I instantly separated it before I posted. They're all over it Eb. I guess I finally encountered a male. You jinxed me lmfao. JK
420-magazine-mobile403033370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2061312053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile920113677.jpg

I'm glad your favorite gal is still a gal. You may have your ring yet! I hope you are feeling better about the balls and all today! You have beautiful plants. I can tell you like to strive for perfection by the time and effort you put into what you do so I know I would be a bit ... pissed off at the universe for a lil' but there will be hundreds more plants ... thousands if you so choose.
Just thinking of you and your balls .

XxKitty

I'm glad your favorite gal is still a gal. You may have your ring yet! I hope you are feeling better about the balls and all today! You have beautiful plants. I can tell you like to strive for perfection by the time and effort you put into what you do so I know I would be a bit ... pissed off at the universe for a lil' but there will be hundreds more plants ... thousands if you so choose.
Just thinking of you and your balls .

XxKitty
oh he still sitting right here in the middle of my floor. I'm thinking about freezing some of his pollen sacs. I can't part with him LOL not yet :)

Back
Top Bottom