Second Grow! LST: Let's Start Training

oh he still sitting right here in the middle of my floor. I'm thinking about freezing some of his pollen sacs. I can't part with him LOL not yet :)
He does however I have a plastic bag over him because pollen can travel and still pollinate my plants

Ok ok I did it before anything happens lmfao
420-magazine-mobile1073646117.jpg

My lovely ladies are stretching there lil hearts out. Im regretting letting the ties go now I weeded out a male and have more space. Do you think it would hurt them to tie them again? Or should I just leave them and focus on my other plants?
420-magazine-mobile113472873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282411365.jpg

I was just doing some reading on the subject of training in flower this morning and it seems the general rule is that you should only train up to 3 weeks in flower at the latest and only if your plant is risking getting too close to the lamps... or if you have a drastic difference in canopy heights. But we are talking a minor bends in the very tops... low low stress... otherwise, I read, they are best left alone. Bending a few tops is one thing but you want your plants as stress free as possible... stressed plants can herm. Stressed plants can't focus on the bud production.
Save the space so you can move whatever plant you want into your flower space next. You have a lot going on! I'm sure you will have another beauty for the space in just a couple weeks! That's awesome! I have some space open in my flower tent because I'm just starting my perpetual this week and don't want to ever feel pressured to get one out of there to get another in.... just my opinion. They are already impressive bushy plants... let them do their flower thaang.

I was just doing some reading on the subject of training in flower this morning and it seems the general rule is that you should only train up to 3 weeks in flower at the latest and only if your plant is risking getting too close to the lamps... or if you have a drastic difference in canopy heights. But we are talking a minor bends in the very tops... low low stress... otherwise, I read, they are best left alone. Bending a few tops is one thing but you want your plants as stress free as possible... stressed plants can herm. Stressed plants can't focus on the bud production.
Save the space so you can move whatever plant you want into your flower space next. You have a lot going on! I'm sure you will have another beauty for the space in just a couple weeks! That's awesome! I have some space open in my flower tent because I'm just starting my perpetual this week and don't want to ever feel pressured to get one out of there to get another in.... just my opinion. They are already impressive bushy plants... let them do their flower thaang.
Ya Ill leave them be. I have a lot going in is right lol. I have all these plants nevermind my 24 houseplants/cacti. Im starting my veggie garden soon too. I plant a BUNCH of herbs/veggies every year. I have lots to care for nevermind my House, 3 kids (youngest who is disabled) 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 fish and a Husband lmfao.

My ladies are stretching high. I had to adjust the lights this am. They're tall and I LST!!!! Hopefully Ill yeild a lil more that my first harvest (even though average lil over oz per plant)
420-magazine-mobile1242941569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2091204455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile826563206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731995440.jpg

My girls are stretching and shooting pistils out everywhere. This is so exciting :)
420-magazine-mobile1718602368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1173916986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1674969090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236916477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558100748.jpg

Wow the girls are growing and growing. the one on the right is showing her sativa style. :thumb: I think you could adjust and tie down the bigger girl. She seems to be speeding past her neighbor and that could mean the light won't be even since one will be a monster in height. I've read that some abuse can be good for them. :goodjob:

Wow the girls are growing and growing. the one on the right is showing her sativa style. :thumb: I think you could adjust and tie down the bigger girl. She seems to be speeding past her neighbor and that could mean the light won't be even since one will be a monster in height. I've read that some abuse can be good for them. :goodjob:
Thank for the advice. I was told not to re tie her. It can cause her to stress and herm. I added a bunch of supplemental lighting just for my short gal.

Back
Top Bottom