Second Grow- Need Advice

Ok... so here are my ladies. :rollit:
7-25-10-4.jpg

7-25-10-3.jpg

Ok well the lights are coming back on tomorrow on a 12/12 can I stretch them then? And I am going to be starting them on a bloom regiment, or should I just let them run on ph'd water for a couple of days to let them use up the supply in their leaves.

Yes, raise the lights so they can stretch for it. They will naturally stretch as you are going into flower but a little help now won't hurt.

If I were you, I wouldn't start them on bloom nutes quite yet. I've found it beneficial to leave them on grow nutes for the first two weeks of flower. It helps with the stretch and your bottom leaves stay on the plant.

Maybe a water only fill for a couple of days is not a bad idea and see if you can get those bottom leaves to flatten out a bit. In a couple of days then do a res change using grow nutes at whatever strength you were using one more time and see what the plant thinks of it.

I will have to leave them on grow for the first two weeks next time. I ran out of grow yesterday. I was only planning on keeping them in veg for 2 weeks at first so I only got a 4 or 7 oz tub I would have to look at my invoice again, but all I have in grow basically is one tsp full. Now I wish I had asked for advice sooner on this one.

Great quarterbacks do not throw the football the same way to get a touchdown.

Great race car drivers do not drive the car the same way to win a race.

Great growers do not do everything the same way to get great buds either.

I need to make that into a bumper sticker. :rofl:
I love it man thanks.

Well the leaves finally flattend out after having them on ph'd water for two days. I threw 1 fourth dose of bloom in the tank along with 1/4 dose of cal-mag. One of the plants got relly bad nute burn, I will get some pix up in a while. I need to find the charger to my phone.

You will loose some leaves the first two weeks but it's not all that bad just better if you do have veg nutes. What you are losing is some underbud growth for the most part. Dump that tsp in the next res change. A little can sometimes help a lot.

should I put that in with the bloom to add a little nitrogen to the rez.

Back
Top Bottom