Second Scog Glookies

This stuff is growing fast. This morning it’s covered with pistols.

I’m starting to think it’s just a stronger plant now that is older and has been cloned a few times.

I really haven’t changed the growing method, yet it seems to be hauling ass compared to the first couple runs.

Hey man grow looks great! I'm debating on 2 2x4 scrog nets as well on my grow I just started so I will pull up a chair! Looks like you got it down!

Thanks. It’s only my second attempt at a scrog. I built them on casters so I can wheel them out to work on them.

Nice I plan on leaving a 1ft wide aisle down the middle do I have working space in the tent.

While watering today, I did notice my canopy isn’t as even as I’d like. I’ve got quite a few shoots that have gotten quite tall.

Over all I’m pleased though. It seems to be thin enough to let light get to all the bud sites.

My first go round the canopy was way too thick. Only the top knots fully got light.

My “single” buds below the top clusters should be nicer this run.

I’ve gotta get my mind set off the fast growth of the last two weeks. Things are gonna slow down now. In a couple weeks I’ll be worrying that the buds are too small. Lol. Even though I know they put on their weight late in flower.

Don't be afraid to supercrop to keep the Canopy even and add even more bud sites!

Don't be afraid to supercrop to keep the Canopy even and add even more bud sites!

I don’t like to super crop after buds are showing. The difference in height is only maybe 5 inches.

Still much better than a natural “straight up” grow with 2 ft colas.

Plus, there’s kind of no place to super crop them to. If I did, they’d just block other bud sites. The screens are pretty full.

I did super crop them in veg. A lot. Lol

I tend to torture my plants a lot in veg. Topping, super cropping, tying down arms. lol

It slows down veg time, but that’s fine. I only flower 4 plants at a time. I’m allowed 12 in my state. I can veg for 5 months if I need to, and never miss a beat in the flower tent.

Sounds like you got a sweet setup! I hear you on Supercropping in mid flower, you got a full screen and relatively even canopy you set to settle in and watch them bulk!

Here’s a pic to show what I mean by it stretches sideways.

This growing shoot is about 9 inches tall above the screen, and if you look close you can see it has about 6 bud sights that have become 6 inch growing shoots of their own.

Attachments

• F78D5055-E00C-42A3-AE0B-E59F24421CF0.jpeg
    F78D5055-E00C-42A3-AE0B-E59F24421CF0.jpeg
    814.9 KB · Views: 59
Watered today and spent some time clearing out “under growth”. I was surprised at how much small stuff has grown back. This strain really like to regenerate anything you trim. Lol.

Did find a few leaves with “rust spots”, not many, but I’ve yet to get to the end of a grow without this strain showing cal mag deficiency.

It doesn’t seem to affect the final outcome, but I hate ugly leaves. Lol

Well, it appears my stretch has finished. At least I can’t notice upward growth at this point.

Root mass has filled the pots, I can barely loosen the surface. I always loosen up the surface before watering, but it’s a pretty solid mass of roots just 1/4 inch down. Lol

Bumped up water to a gallon and a half each today.

Back
Top Bottom