Seed bank: Bad seeds

I told attitude I thought seeds old. But you can’t say the “G” word at attitude so you can’t explain what’s going on.
They say they buy small batches so can’t be old. They will go to breeders and bla bla. But I will take advice and call Barney’s next week if they fail.
and I think you’re right on fungus with those spots. Two so far like that

@Barney's Farm is still a sponsor here, although the company rep has not visited the forum since last year. Therefore, I can safely post contact information:

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Address
Barney's Souvenirs BV
Haarlemmerstraat 98,
1013 EW Amsterdam

Email
info@barneysfarm.com

Contact our Customer Service Department for help or assistance in any current transaction or for any questions you may have.

Telephone - [Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:00]
+31-204117249

Additional Details
BTW/VAT:NL8160.12.453B01
KvK:34251957

If you do Harford to contact them, feel free to "invite them back" to the forum, lol. Their products are popular with a lot of the members - and cannabis is now legal, in one form or another, to all over half the USA. More than one "foreign" breeder has set up a domestic entity. They should look into doing the same, IMHO.

Hi, I’ve been growing a number of years and the last year seeds seem faulty. Germination rates not good. The last I ordered from Attitude Seeds disappointed me totally. They say they will refer my complaint to the breeder for replacement But the breeder I chose does not ship to the USA. I’m feeling pretty screwed out 170.00 and bad seeds. With no guarantee. If I have a fail that means I have to go to medical dispensary for preground flower. It’s expensive and weak. I’ll never order from attitude again.
I didn't see anyone mention this so I figured I would throw it out there...

Did you recently change soil brands or soil mixture? The reason I ask is I recently have found that certain soils are too hot for germinating seeds in, where I have very bad success rates, some soils I've had no issues with. Soils like happy frog and similar soils which are organic "loaded" with guanos and such always seem to burn my seeds.

Anyhow, not sure if this applies to you or not, but figured I would suggest it as I recently dealt with a similar issue, and found out it was the soil.

Back
Top Bottom