seed banks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troublein421

hey guys i need some help in choosing a good seed bank. any companys that are reliable and low key. i would like to send cash too no check no card.

any help would be greatly appreiciated.

the story goes i had two plants one was a medical grade clone from a seed from cali, and another was some jane doe dank seed. the jane doe turned john doe on me so i cut him down. and the medi was looking GORGOUS!!!! thick white pistils all around the budding sites untill one day i come home and find that my area is around my grow closet was kinda russled around.

my spray bottle was out of the closest, my light cycle was completely fucked up went from being on 12/12 from 3 too 3 to being compeltely turned off at 10 at night and the dials paddles were changed also.

needless to say i ripped my plant at the roots blended it and drank it. did a clean sweep of wires and lights. vacumed my closet, and rounduped all my clones.

but im getting ready to move sites and rebuild the closet.

any favorite strains, favoralbe grow habits of strains and addiational info about the strains will be taken into consideration into wat i buy and grow so please give me some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom