Seed Companies

Oh wow that sounds tasty!
Ya I hope its good im about 3 weeks into veg . Its a cross of Orange Cream, Purple Urkle and Cherry Pie . @ProfessorFlora has a nice journal going now with Orange Sherbert and a couple of other Barney's strains

Seedsman are well respected round these parts. Stock all the major breeders and their own selection is pretty insane too. Their 420 promo is still running for another 24hours! Hit the link!
I agree seedsman is great that's were I got my Orange Sherbert. Great price's and selection and fast shipping. I took advantage of the 420 promo a couple of weeks ago very pleased

I can certainly vouch for Barneys Farm. Here's their Phantom OG I'm currently running....
ORG_DSC00015.JPG
ORG_DSC00016.JPG

LOVE Barneys Heres my Sweet Tooth. About 3 weeks until harvest
Classic Barneys strain right there. Here's some of their Blueberry OG I harvested at around Christmas. Beautiful smoke....

Classic Barneys strain right there. Here's some of their Blueberry OG I harvested at around Christmas. Beautiful smoke....

Love them! Wow look at those beautiful buds!! Great job!!!!

I strongly recommend NOT sending cash to Spain. Mine disappeared, as did the $$$ of another grower. The mere mention of this (on another forum) got the posts deleted. Neither of us got so much as a "sorry about your lock" from the (well-reputed) seed company involved, which will prevent my dealing with them again. It is not the fault of the seed company, and it's made clear that there may be risk, but it is worse than "may be:" I expect that a LOT of cash goes missing, and the subject is underplayed, IMO

Back
Top Bottom