Trustworthy seeds

As an old schooler , will just say you don't need to pay 20$ 30$ per seed that is just insane. 10 can be alot.Reminds me of payin 300-500 for a hotel room. There are good ones out there for 2,5 and 10.
I think with the ushering in of legalization and normalization a lot of people and big companies decided to cash in aside from that most people don’t know how to make seeds and all the effort that goes into breeding

When it comes to getting seeds in the USA, I gotta give a shoutout to Herbies or Herbies USA Express. I've personally ordered from them, and let me tell you, they're the real deal. Quick shipping, discreet packaging, and top-notch genetics. You won't be disappointed! ;)

Hey Mortygrow, i legit just joined this forum to ask if this is the right link (or herbies USA express) site you mean and got your seeds from?

- Herbies USA Express

Thnks man

Can anyone recommend a seed variety that is 'Stable'..eg, not likely to hermie?
Researching online there is a lot of grumbling about herms, {and rightly so..when they occur they are a nightmare}

There are long established 'companies' and many new names- but which strains are 'Reliable'? {I'm probably asking a question that thousands have asked before - but having had hermie issues in last year especially {no light leaks} I'm thinking it has to be temperature fluctuation related.

The local grow store say it's a not infrequent problem with so many different breeders out there.
Many thanks {New member}

Researching online there is a lot of grumbling about herms, {and rightly so..when they occur they are a nightmare}

There are long established 'companies' and many new names- but which strains are 'Reliable'? {I'm probably asking a question that thousands have asked before - but having had hermie issues in last year especially {no light leaks} I'm thinking it has to be temperature fluctuation related.

The local grow store say it's a not infrequent problem with so many different breeders out there.
Many thanks {New member}
Check out Irie genetics.

Many thanks {New member}

honestly sticking to older seedbanks and established breeders is the way to go. a few like herbies. barney's farm etc have been mentioned. there are others.

purchase from one of the sponsors through the board. the board itself works with the supplier in event of an issue. my entire current grow is a promo from one of the sponsors over this exact issue.

it also helps if you stick to photos, and stay away from the newest triple named god knows what strain from who knows where until it is proven.

Who are you all using to purchase seeds that will ship within or to the USA? Looking for a trustworthy company

Thanks
I have found North Atlantic Seed Company is very trustworthy, has a good selection of genetics, lighting fast shipping, reasonable prices and is based out of the state of Maine!

Many thanks {New member}
Excessive Stress will cause a plant to hermi wheather it's en environmental problem, nutrient, bug/disease, or moisture and like stated above light leaks✌️

Back
Top Bottom