Seed Stashers Anonymous

I was looking at some auctions last night and was absolutely blown away at what some of these seeds sell for. Especially rare stuff. A pack of 5 seeds sold for 1600 bucks on one auction..So it seems like if you are collecting, you are making a good investment, if you buy the right stuff

Beenie Babies were also considered a great investment at one point. It's kind of a shame to see rare genetics be stashed away like that. I've been trying to figure out how to grow more plants from seeds. I'd hate for the seeds I bought to go bad waiting to be planted.

There are probably places to trade seeds but not here unfortunately.

Hmmm.... Must be in the air folks... lol cause my order is going to be in on Wednesday! Some Classy classic ladies too all regular ... Chemo, Sensi Star, Blueberry and Purple Kush. Any of you have experience with these strains? If so might ask you later on for growing techniques. :)
I grew a couple of Blueberry years back, but I hope yours go better than mine. It was my second grow, and it was an epic fail.
They lost their scent in the 7th week (still don't know why) and then they got what seemed to be 4 different deficiencies and a case of powdery mildew to boot.
The fungus gnats were a bonus I could've done without.

Beenie Babies were also considered a great investment at one point. It's kind of a shame to see rare genetics be stashed away like that. I've been trying to figure out how to grow more plants from seeds. I'd hate for the seeds I bought to go bad waiting to be planted.

There are probably places to trade seeds but not here unfortunately.
If you have any PURE MICHIGAN strains, you can pretty much name your price...

I grew a couple of Blueberry a couple years back, but I hope yours go better than mine. It was my second grow, and it was an epic fail.
They lost their scent in the 7th week (still don't know why) and then they got what seemed to be 4 different deficiencies and a case of powdery mildew to boot.
Ive been very lucky so far...I havent had any major issues since moving inside..I keep the room pretty cool, and humidity in range..I am using Coco/perlite right now, my next will be a RDWC set up and I will decide what I like the most between the 2..Im very impressed with coco growing so far..Im a firm believer in lots of nutes and extremely happy roots. This coco really lets your roots go crazy..I also use humic, aminos, and something else from HOuse and gardens...When I added these. I saw a big difference in my plants health, and overall yields and quality

I grew a couple of Blueberry years back, but I hope yours go better than mine. It was my second grow, and it was an epic fail.
Thats ok Jim I like a challenge we are pot growers/breeders here after all right lol... plus for first few rounds I'm just gonna breed for seed!.... Hmmm :) cut out the middle man! Hehehe Soooooo many seeds hehehe maybe I'll become the middle man and spread my seed everywhere muuuahahaha... Herby.!... Herby! wake up!.... *aww Shit*... Stupid pipe dream..lol

Yep, I'm headed down the turrible path.

128 on-hand, 33 en route, and counting. No end in sight. :rolleyes:

Hi fellow Seed Stashers... Not sure where to post and ask this so I thought I would ask here first in our group we formed. Is it just me or do you folks find people are becoming more and more know it all's on here and bashing people when they don't agree with their views on growing, Or just being condescending show offs and bragging about their grows instead of helping out the ones in need on the forum? We are all on different learning and skill levels in this community some people need to take thier fuckin head out of their ass and smell the ganja and remember we are all here for the same thing to enjoy growing marijuana! :)

Hi fellow Seed Stashers... Not sure where to post and ask this so I thought I would ask here first in our group we formed. Is it just me or do you folks find people are becoming more and more know it all's on here and bashing people when they don't agree with their views on growing, Or just being condescending show offs and bragging about their grows instead of helping out the ones in need on the forum? We are all on different learning and skill levels in this community some people need to take thier fuckin head out of their ass and smell the ganja and remember we are all here for the same thing to enjoy growing marijuana! :)
Push the ignore button. It's great. You'll be not exposed to that poster in any way ever again

Push the ignore button. It's great. You'll be not exposed to that poster in any way ever again
Thanks Dankman 420 I would do that but sadly its not just one person and its not even me dealing with it, I have just noticed in more and more threads of people being a nasty bunch of bitches to one another when people don't agree with their views. Are people really that brain dead that they can't see we are all learning and no one on here is a perfect grower.

It's just human nature. Not everyone gels well with everyone. As smokey said I haven't noticed anything in awhile. I can say that I have been on a few of the different sites and in my humble opinion this one is by far the best. I think it's mainly because of the older age group of the members. That and mods try to keep things in order too

Back
Top Bottom