Seed Stashers Anonymous

Lmao!.. Maybe I should stay out of the new members section for awhile it seems that's where most of the nasty drama threads start. Hmm guess I'm just in a saving helping mood today, Instead of a burn it all to the ground mood! :)

That and the FAQ section. Skip those 2 and you miss a lot of the lame and lazy. If someone becomes a productive member, you'll see them around other places.

I will tag you for sure :) I emptied out the room and bleached down everything. Removed and cleaned the tents. Tossed most of the pots and small stuff like fan hoses, will be replaced with new. It's been a few weeks. From what I have read the cycle should be broken, plus nothing for them to live on.

Have you considered an ozone generator? I use one when turning my tents over, and it's the shiznit. Do what you're doing now: clean the shit out of it, scrub with bleach, etc. Then when you're ready to run, before plants go in, seal it all up as best you can (exhaust off) and run the ozone generator for like 30 minutes. Wait an hour, then open the tent as little as possible and just enough to run the machine another 30 minutes. Wait another hour, and you should be good to go.

If ozone is good enough for hospital sterilization, it's good enough for a grow tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You just have to be extremely careful when using it. You don't want anything that's living to be exposed. If misused, it can kill plants, animals, even people. So cinch that tent up good, wrap the dangly strings around the duct, etc.

(The hour wait is so the ozone can have plenty of time to dissipate, and return to safe levels.)

I find it slightly hilarious that a month or two ago there were so many "help me, my plant is dying" threads popping up daily from all the new inexperienced rona growers. Now it seems that these same growers have made it through their first grow problem/trial and have become experts on the subject of growing. Have you now noticed all of the faq threads have become more "when should I harvest" type threads? Same people still clueless about growing and unwilling to put in the time to research and learn.

Worst of all 99% of their faq threads have been answered, multiple times, sometimes in the thread just before their own. It's like they are so self centered that their problem is specifically unique to them and nobody else or they are just too damn lazy to click on the search button and spend 5 minutes actually learning to grow.

Oh hell, don't get me started. However, you also forgot the ones that wanna grow umpteen pounds, with a fucking light bulb, in two months, from unknown bagseed, all for under $10 for the grow. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and the "when do I flush" shit. :rolleyes:

The "bro" science they spout around as gospel is for shit too. It's just a mess. It's like we're dealing with fucking stoners or something. Wait, wut????

I'm all for helping people out, but also believe in helping those that help themselves. Someone looking for everything to be handed to them on a silver platter are in for a huge surprise if I come across it. Just how it is. Show interest and that you're trying, ok. Go "gimme gimme gimme" and well, good luck to ya.

I find this forum to have by far the friendliest and most helpful group of growers in the net.

Theres 1 or 2 on here that are quick to say that you are doing it all wrong, but the ignore function works great. I’ve read the phrase “Bro science” on here so many times it offends me and my bro’s lol

I’ve succumbed to the seed stashing ways... again. I just picked up afghan/haze and skunk/haze. I’ve been wanting to try some classic true haze f1s. Looking at getting mr. Nice’s Holy Grail too.

I'll be 54 this year. I'm guessing it's probably average age group here, maybe older. Lot's of like minded folks who are mature and happy to help one another. It's what makes the community. Nothing wrong with the younger ones. But some of the other sites seem to be full of kids who love drama. 420 is the gem for sure

I’ve succumbed to the seed stashing ways... again. I just picked up afghan/haze and skunk/haze. I’ve been wanting to try some classic true haze f1s. Looking at getting mr. Nice’s Holy Grail too.
There really is a haze craze going on and it's not a bad thing. I had bought a Holy Grail OG vape cartridge at the dispensary a few months back and it tasted like garlic and sweaty gym clothes. I've never had anything like it before and didn't care for it but it was very potent stuff.

I'll be 54 this year. I'm guessing it's probably average age group here, maybe older. Lot's of like minded folks who are mature and happy to help one another. It's what makes the community. Nothing wrong with the younger ones. But some of the other sites seem to be full of kids who love drama. 420 is the gem for sure
I'm only a few years into my 30s but most of the time I feel like I'm in my 50s, complaining about the neighbor kids with their car stereos too loud or the people turning around in my cul de sac in the middle of the night. I'm also up usually by 5am drinking my coffee outside in the backyard, reading the news for the day. I just recently bought some "old man" slippers for wearing around the house since I've been working from home, love them. Haha

I like the older growers better, more experience and wisdom in most cases plus they actually take the time to spell words unlike some of the younger folks who I have no idea what they are trying to say half the time.

I just cracked into my 40's and I have to say hoarding seeds and growing pot is better then collecting screws and putting them in glass jars! lol... Seems 30 to 60 is the age to be here glad to see I'm in good company :)

I think part of the problem is asking before searching all the info to learn how to grow is here search first then ask questions.
I've tried the search function, but it doesn't work for me. I get a couple of vague references that almost relate to what I searched for, a few results that have nothing to do with what I searched, and then my ADD kicks in and I go looking for a snack and forget what I wanted to know. Happens with google too. Maybe it's from being a generation older than their target audience, lol.

I've tried the search function, but it doesn't work for me. I get a couple of vague references that almost relate to what I searched for, a few results that have nothing to do with what I searched, and then my ADD kicks in and I go looking for a snack and forget what I wanted to know. Happens with google too. Maybe it's from being a generation older than their target audience, lol.
That damn search function definitely does not work for me . There must be some kind of key word ( I will try a few ) that must be used ? Results vary from a close subject to IDK why that is included ?
For myself ,and I am relatively new to 420 and growing , I research everything , especially since retirement. Anything and everything.
On 420 , Once I have done my due diligence I will ask for opinions to see if my conclusions are valid .
I don’t always say that in my post . Sometimes I just ask a neubie question.
But Sometimes I am stoned and just ask stupid seniormoment shit. Have patience w/ old people and dumbass new guys.
:Namaste:

The search can b tricky lol I find if u limit it to the titles it helps , I usually only will ask I’m my journals, and that’s after I search, and as far as seeds I just got a 15$ off my next order for doing a review so I can see some in my future really soon, if only a few lol

The only “current” sponsor I’ve used is Neptune. If you’re in the US, they’re excellent. (So is their other site “Platinum”.) They don’t have quite the selection like a seedsman or attitude, but if they have what you want, go for it when you can.

This isn’t counting true north.

Back
Top Bottom