Seed Trouble

greensmoker

I have ordered seeds from the same shop in GB several times now. Some seeds pop right away and grow like crazy. A small percentage though will sprout & die. Now I have to assume that this is going to happen from time to time and that it is just part of planting seeds. Recently though I bought some Female Seeds Pure AK seeds and they all seem to be sprouting and dying. This is a reputable company that supports this site. The jest of this post is that they sell their seeds for souvenir purposes , not for planting. Their site says that they want you to call if you have a problem but what do I say? " the seeds I was not supposed to plant sprouted and died" . Any hints on the best way to address this with them? OR should I just let it ride as it was a small package anyways.

All shops or seedbank tht wants to export or sell like usa uk are souvenirs but other countries allow it so what happens if they ring up they'll get there seeds back its to cover there arse mate a scam like legal highs m cat etc alloy alcohol cleaner or plant food one they put on it not for human consumption in others words if you take it you get high but point is they have warned you the warning is the selling point and covers there back try what ive said youve nowt to lose good luck

Thanks rundmt, I will give em a ring and see what they say. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. After a week with no replies to my post I just quit checking on it. I admit I was kind bummed when I made my post as my babes either sprouted and died or the seed just rotted in the paper towel. I have a few young ones that will be going to 12/12 shortly and seeing them makes me more optomistic. I will place another order soon and will discuss the questionable AK seeds that I recieved.

Herbie says...

If you have a problem with any of your purchased souvenir seeds, Herbies are always happy to offer assistance and will try and help all of their customers as best they can. Please contact Herbies directly with your inquiry (their details can be located in the 'Contact Us' section at the top of their homepage)

If you do need to contact Herbies for any reason, please remember that they are legally permitted to sell seeds as souvenirs only. If you are unhappy with any of your purchased items, please refer to 'uncollectable souvenirs' only; they do not require any other related information.

Everything will be fine, just some protocol to follow due to legality. Yet one more reason we are fighting to change these laws. :goodluck:
:Namaste:

That is good to know about the seeds. I had purchased 5 Querkle and 5 Space Bomb 25 days ago and the Querkle all 5 sprouted but the Space bomb only one sprouted and they are TGA seeds. 45.00 for each packet for me is expensive and to not know if they are male or female to gamble on top of that. I am going to give them a call and see what happens. It does not hurt to make the call. Thank you for the information.

if this can be of help : many time the seed retailer that sale you the seeds is not responsible for the quality of the seeds . but the seeds bank where they buy from .if you want to be sure to be in the right shop there are few thing you should check : check their term and condition and see if they guaranty their seeds. if they don't just do not buy . if a seeds retailer is an authorized retailer of the seeds hi is selling he can guarantee the seeds they sale . if somthing like it happened to you happen in my website . we will contact for you the seed bank and or you will be refunded by them or your product will be replaced . of course we do that after investigating your case
95% of the time we can solve the problem the other 5 % are dishonest people or grower error .
hope this was of help

:peace: :thumb:

I think that the space Bomb is just really slow I opened up one of the seed holders and it looks like they are trying to sprout. One is doing well the other 4 are just slow. I hope that they make it.

Well I finally got around to placing an order with the supplier and had a chance tomtalk to them. They said that my "uncolleftables" were not on their list. I have no reason to doubt them but I will be hesitant to order Female seeds again. I will be raising my germinating temps to a steady 70 degrees and we will see how the new seeds from Advanced do. This will be an auto grow with Biodiesel Mass, Jack and I might toss in a Heavy Bud though I am concerned that it might take up to much room in the box. Thanks for the advice and all your help.

I need some help with my seeds. Well, they are not seeds anymore. I planted some querkel and space bomb about 3.5 months ago. They are still just at a foot tall. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I did choke them with the soil( I made mud) I have replanted them into fresh soil. With out making it mud. I have added C0 2 to my tent. (in the bag type) Things did get a lot greener so, that made me happy. But they are not growing. My PH is sitting good 6.8 on one and 6.4, 6.6, 6.2 and 6.7. Yesterday, I used Hygrozyme on them. I was told that it would help eat away any ugly roots that may have happened when I smothered them with mud. I purchased Mykos mycrrhizal and was wondering if that could be placed on top of the soil and watered down or do I have to wait until I transplant to use it? I just don't understand what in the heck I am doing wrong!!! My lights are good and I am still getting spots on my plants as if they have nutrient deficiency. They are in Fox farm soil. I got them out of the old soil about three weeks ago but I did not have the Mykos then. Why won't they grow? Did I totally mess them up permanently. I have train wreck seeds but I want to get this fixed before I jump in on that. My Swiss Cheese clones are doing really well. They will be ready to home in Dixie cups by Saturday. The ones from seeds are really making me upset. Help please
quarkle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom