Seeded In Soil 14 August 2022

Zimbo 63

Hi all, it's been a while since I last posted, sorry!

This is my first post in what I hope will be a coherent journal - I've never been good at keeping records......um.......or schedules for that matter.

My intention was to journal a grow of a Malawi which I was going to mainline, due to size restrictions. Growers know, that sativas aspire to be trees and some get really big, with stems the girth of a man's arm.

The Malawi, and a grandmommy purple will be my next journal hopefully. Going to try and take advantage of the cooler winter air to get more purple for the people.

This journal will be my entire grow.

I will post some photos of my grow room and my plants next week. At the moment, they are just inchlings, nothing to see here - move along..

I planted 5 but one didn't make it.

I HAVE;

One CBD Lemon auto - Herbies
One Gorilla Glue auto - Herbies
Two O.G. Kush - Herbies - the third didn't germinate.

They are planted in soil to which have been added some time release N-P-K pellets, brand unknown, given to me by a grower friend that works in a nursery..

I am experimenting with a home made self watering pot and the third O.G. was in that pot and I was going to compare it with the other two.

The experimentation, is the reason that I didn't do the Malawi this time around, I want to make sure that my thing works, then I'll make low slung, wide self watering pots for the Malawi and the G.M.Purple so that I can mainline them both.

Until next time.......

P.S. - Check out my recipe for cannabis barbecue sauce with a difference - made with all those roaches/tails or whatever you call them - really powerful - really tasty!!

Gonna post that in the grower's Lounge.

Hi all, it's been a while since I last posted, sorry!

This is my first post in what I hope will be a coherent journal - I've never been good at keeping records......um.......or schedules for that matter.

My intention was to journal a grow of a Malawi which I was going to mainline, due to size restrictions. Growers know, that sativas aspire to be trees and some get really big, with stems the girth of a man's arm.

The Malawi, and a grandmommy purple will be my next journal hopefully. Going to try and take advantage of the cooler winter air to get more purple for the people.

This journal will be my entire grow.

I will post some photos of my grow room and my plants next week. At the moment, they are just inchlings, nothing to see here - move along..

I planted 5 but one didn't make it.

I HAVE;

One CBD Lemon auto - Herbies
One Gorilla Glue auto - Herbies
Two O.G. Kush - Herbies - the third didn't germinate.

They are planted in soil to which have been added some time release N-P-K pellets, brand unknown, given to me by a grower friend that works in a nursery..

I am experimenting with a home made self watering pot and the third O.G. was in that pot and I was going to compare it with the other two.

The experimentation, is the reason that I didn't do the Malawi this time around, I want to make sure that my thing works, then I'll make low slung, wide self watering pots for the Malawi and the G.M.Purple so that I can mainline them both.

Until next time.......

P.S. - Check out my recipe for cannabis barbecue sauce with a difference - made with all those roaches/tails or whatever you call them - really powerful - really tasty!!

Gonna post that in the grower's Lounge.
I would love to run a gorilla glue auto.

I would love to run a gorilla glue auto.
I'm a little disillusioned with autos. The first 6 I grew, averaged out at a little over 14 grams each dried.

We'll see how this goes....

I'm a little disillusioned with autos. The first 6 I grew, averaged out at a little over 14 grams each dried.

We'll see how this goes....
Not to bad some autos are smaller than others .iv run white widow auto,silver haze auto northern lights, few others trying to remember the strains I run one I think was auto heven she only put out 29grams but it Was good smoke.all them.were fire smoke

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom