Seedling Problem

These colors have me a little concerned.
Is this a deficiency problem? Or nothing to worry about? It seems to be growing ok.

20210517_014908.jpg

Thanks Emilya.
Seedling is auto amnesia about a week old

Medium is Roots organic mixed with organic compost and a small bit of 70/30 coco for the seedling to start in.

The soil was watered well before planting and was watered once with springwater @ about 130 ppm and a ph near 7

The light color started with the veins on the second set of leaves. After the light color started I watered with botanicare pbg 500ppm ph 6.1.

Growth seems to be about normal accept the pale color.
This seedling is also in my journal "dwc auto closet" theres probably a picture for everyday.

Just an update on the amnesia haze auto.
I think the pale color was slowed down by defencey. I tried less light first, it helped about the color but growth was slow.

Then I moved it back to the light, and did a foliar feed just before lights out with the circulation fan going. I used calmagplus becouse I had either liquid karma, or calmag+ to choose from. I didn't feal comfortable trieng that with the other botanicare nutes.
I think the foliar gave it something it was missing because she really took off after that.

Wet feet.Thanks Tokin roll.
The soil mix could've used a little less compost, it was holding water.
Drainage holes were also too small. They were fine before with medium photo plant but not enough for a seedling auto..
Added more drainage holes and it helped for a better wet/dry cycle.
She seems to be going good now. A little neglected and nute burn here and there but getting frosty in spite of the abuse.
20210714_110612.jpg

20210714_110719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom