Seedlings not growing, should i start over?

TxHarvest

Hello all, new to the site and fairly novice at growing cannabis. I grow outdoors in containers with organic soil and nutes. I put 3 berry bomb, and one power bud seed sprouts in peat pots almost 3 weeks ago. Mostly peat moss and pearlite with some organic potting mix. The potting mix brand is called earth's finest from a local garden center. I let them live their first 3 days on a windowsill and then moved them out to my back porch, more like a cove, 3 walls and a ceiling. They get about 4 to 5 hours of morning sun every day now. And i keep the soil moist, its hot so usually water every other day. I have another older plant i sprouted back in march that lived a similar life except i moved it straight to the porch after sprouting instead of the 3 days on the windowsill. It was a diesel bag seed and is doing pretty good out in the full sun. What went wrong with the seedlings? They havent made a new leaf in 2 weeks and are very gangly. Should i just sprout some new seeds and tray again? Im getting impatient i guess. Any help is much appreciated guys.
seedlings_004.JPG
seedlings_0031.JPG
seedlings_0022.JPG
seedlings_0012.JPG

I recomend letting them dry out for a few days. at least 3 days no water. Let the roots go hunting for water in the soil. I would even consider getting a fan on the soil to help dry it out some.
Also the shock of going from window sill sunlight to 4-5 hours of beaming sunlights could be too much.
Im only a beginer as well so take this advice for what its worth, But I think they are are 'save-able'.
Dont love your girls to death. Too much anything cause death. Too little anything can be fixed. :):)
I hope to hear an update! :goodluck:

Thanks for the advice i will def try that, and see how they respond. I noticed this morning that the 2nd set of leaves on all four seedlings have all acually grown. They were about .5 mm long,now maybe 1 mm. Ha! I'll take it since they havent shown any sign in weeks. I will def keep posted on the little sprouts go at it. I was considering starting a grow journal if they make it out of this funk. If not i have a some new seeds to replace them. Will update, peace

Back
Top Bottom