Seeds question

billfree01

I am looking who delivers seeds to the USA. Also, I am looking for Indica so I can sleep at night. Does Barney’s farm deliver to the USA?
Also what is the Barney’s discount code if they do deliver to the USA?
Any other seed bank that is a 420 sponsee?

I've had good luck with seed cellar. I liked them because I could use paypal, but it looks like they can't take that any more. I don't want to worry about customs, so I like to purchase from a US supplier as well.
There is no seed cellar I can find. I also like buying from the US.

I recently placed an order with new420guy seeds, a sponsor, and was very pleased. Ordered on a Monday, after business hours, and it was delivered on Thursday.

I'm currently growing Seedsman's free Cheese. Took about 2 weeks to get (paid by money order).
That Cheese is phenominal!
:thumb:

I'm growing another as we speak.... I think this is my 5th Seedsman Cheese

Absolutely love it!
:green_heart:

My last 3 orders from Seedsman were shipped from a US warehouse.
:thumb:

How do you pay? That was the hurdle I had with them. My card won't do international payment to spain and bank transfer to spain is stupid expensive. Did you send cash?

How do you pay? That was the hurdle I had with them. My card won't do international payment to spain and bank transfer to spain is stupid expensive. Did you send cash?
Yeah... my bank allows international transactions. I had it set up that way back when I was in the service & traveled a bunch.

Pretty sure you can contact your bank to have that restriction lifted to do the transaction.

Otherwise, I'd suggest shooting them an email to ask what other ways would work

Back
Top Bottom