Seedsman Feminised White Widow

spunkmeyer

Dear all,

I hope everyone is okay. I wanted to ask for any advice from people with experience of growing seedsman WW.

I guess I am around week 7 or 8 in flowering. Some pistils are colouring but vast majority are still perky white ones.

From what I can see under my microscope the majority of trichomes are clear with a few milky.

My RH is about 30 percent but the temp here has dropped suddenly over the last 2 days, average about 73 with lights on and upper 50's overnight. I have to grow on a balcony so am tied into the outside air temperature.

My questions are two fold. One should my WW pistils darken more before I start just plain ph'd water for 2 weeks?

And second, as this is my first proper grow, could someone with more experience tell me if she looks okay for this time in flowering.

Spunk.

Here are the pics:

20161125_160306.jpg
20161125_160332.jpg
20161125_160354.jpg
20161125_160414.jpg
magnifier_20161125_190508.png
magnifier_20161125_211354.png

Thanks. They average about tennis ball size I would guess. It's one plant and she has done me proud especially as I have done some rookie mistakes along the way.

I am just a bit concerned I am leaving her too long before harvest.

In my knowledge the darker the pistils the more degraded it is starting to become they are supposed to color but when they get that amber color I think it is around time to harvest as well as trichomes being milky or like 1/3 to 1/2 amber.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a lot. I will keep checking them. Do you think I am good to start plain ph'd water yet or keep feeding her a bit more before?

Thanks a lot. I will keep checking them. Do you think I am good to start plain ph'd water yet or keep feeding her a bit more before?
Well are there any amber trichomes? I've heard with out like 1/3 amber trichomes they say the high is a bit edgy .

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom