Seems there is a lot of SOS's, here is mine

littlelil

I don't think I've paid enough attention to the smallest but I did this morning when I noticed her leaves, some look twisted, got out my magnifier and in her buds some of the leaves look half green and half really dark, not healthy..I thought maybe she maybe didn't get enough breeze or was over fed, to much nitrogen? Any ideas?
She has been budding now about 3 weeks.
Help please...
"Thanksgiving" Bah hum bug, got a cold so stay home, "so sorry you'll miss all that yummy food". Ta,Ta :rollingeyes: and a sick plant :yikes:

sick_002.JPG

A frazzled Cat

The leaves look dry but I watered them just a couple days ago.
I was giving them "Flower Magic",...Nitrogen 9 percent, Phosphate 18, Potash 9 ( mix 8 drops per quart )...
I just checked on them and she looks over-dosed on something, it has to be , it's the only thing new in their environment.. Typing out-loud...
I've read about flushing, should I do something like that?
Cat:yummy: :hmmmm:

The leaves look dry but I watered them just a couple days ago.
I was giving them "Flower Magic",...Nitrogen 9 percent, Phosphate 18, Potash 9 ( mix 8 drops per quart )...
I just checked on them and she looks over-dosed on something, it has to be , it's the only thing new in their environment.. Typing out-loud...
I've read about flushing, should I do something like that?
Cat:yummy: :hmmmm:

Doesn't look all that bad.

I wouldn't flush right now, but what I suggest is cutting your nutes by 1/2, either the frequency OR the strength and see how she responds.

I usually nute once/week and water twice/week. One heavy watering and one light, before the nutes.

DD

Back
Top Bottom