Is my seedling okay?

Indigoism

Hey guys, just woke up this morning and went to check up on my white widow auto seed to see if shes popped through the soil (she was placed into soil less than 24 hours ago).

What I found shocked me, at first it looked like the two leaves were stuck together but I saw something green inside the shell casing. I have never had a seed grow this fast and by the looks of it she was growing so fast that half of her first leaves got left behind as shown in the images below, has anyone else ever come into this problem? will she be fine without it? Or should I just start a new one.

Thanks for any advice, I have 1 grow behind my belt and 3 maybe even 4 failed attempts now since my first successful grow, its pretty disheartening.

420-magazine-mobile287709343.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1062846761.jpg

I have one like that right now too. It will be fine though. Just need to be careful with it and baby it a bit.
unnamed60.jpg

Thats crazy dude! I was looking everywhere for someone with the same thing, that's good to hear. Her true leaves are growing fine :) best of luck with yours.

Thanks for the reply :)

Ive had it happen once before also. But I saw your post and I ran to my veg room to take that pick lol. I thought the same thing like "NO WAY! someone else has one!" thank you!

why did your grows fail? your seedling should be fine.

pop into my current journal. i dont grow in soil, mainly coco but many principles are the same. I answer all questions in my journals. i may be able to help you out.

Hey mate! Thank you I really appreciate that, I will make sure to drop in! I love reading journals I learn something new every time.

The failed attempts were due to a poor soil choice on my behalf (I believe anyway), everything was fine for a couple of days then I started to notice what looked like nute burn, before I knew it she was dead. Then sadly the other 2 didn't germinate. I was working on my own grow journal at the time which I linked below if you're curious

/forums/journals-in-progress/291458-my-2nd-outdoor-auto-grow-ak47-diesel.html

Also for anyone with the same 'problem' it definitely doesn't effect them too much. :)

420-magazine-mobile1767042475.jpg

Switch to coco coir mate. much better than soil. faster growth, easy to use, bigger buds and you are in complete control from beginning to end. Its not difficult at all to learn how to grow in it. You can go organic or synthetic route also. have a read through some of my stuff and if you have any queries just ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom