Is this seedling looking okay?

Klownface

Sup fellas,

I'm new to this forum, also new to growing cannabis and was hoping to get some pointers from the pros. My seedling is 11 days old and I've noticed in the pass couple of days that the leaves have turned from dark green, to dark green with light green/yellowish tips, also my coachloads have shriveled up and turned yellow (Is this okay?). Any help/tips are appreciated please. Thank you. :peace:

is-she-sick.393604

You need to list more info about what your doing before people can give you a respectable answer...

whats your RH and temps?
What soil and amendments are you using?
What nutrients are you using?
Whats your soil PH?
Whats your feeding PH?
what water are you using?

Hi mate, im thinking with Exile.. Looks like the sides of ur plants container are higher than ur seedling is, so at times it may be uneven light pattern.. Or if thats not the prob well, yeah if its been loaded with nutes already- too soon. Ive NEVER had any deformities ( touch wood ) with my seedlings, even if theyre just stuk in regular potting mix, and given daily light my seeds are usually up in a week or so and the thumb leaves spread and when the first tru leaves appear she goes under my cfl.. Usually i have decent growth during veg, nutrient problems during veg are rare for me but im mainly soil with org. nutes.. So it sux to see probs at an early stage.. Hope sum of this has helped but basically agree with wot Exile had told u b4. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom