Selfcare - Only 1 plant

rastagurlx90

420 Member
Hey guys. I am thinking about starting a selfcare. But i only want 1 flower due to critical laws here. What is easier; hydroponic or soil? There are pros and cons for both sides.
Soil easily gets mold, bugs and it often shows more damages to flower. But hydro requires more fertilizers.
Your thoughts?

I prefer soil for both indoor and outdoor...mold occurs for all growing medium if the humidity is too high. Bugs occur as well. Many growers here have much success with both. @TorturedSoul makes a good argument for hydro for beginners.

:goodluck:
Hydro is less work but that doesnt neccesarily mean easier. Although if your just doing one plant in a dwc bucket then thatll be kooshty. Just make sure you keep it clean and keep hold of the water temps

how far will the smell go if i put one in the garden? My first neighbor is 3m away...

Depends on the strain, but always plan on the odor carrying...you can smell my GH from 10m away on a breezy day...but my closest neighbor is 100m....:cool:

I'm personally growing in soil but honestly if I could figure it out I think for 1 plant I'd probably want to learn how to hydro. The automated part would be the too good to pass up. Get it set up and let it do its thing.

I do have a strain called Critical, its mix between big bud, skunk and white widow,.. I know that skunk has pretty skunky smell haha :) What light do you recommend for indoor, for only one light?

Back
Top Bottom